Reviews for Have a Little Faith
brebre99 chapter 1 . 9/9
jk chapter 2 . 8/18
you should have just explained what she looked like before the story cause having her do it and the way you did it made her come off as obnoxious and fucking annoying.
There is sooooo many mistakes its hard to read it almost has me thinking the characters are retarded because they do not know proper grammar!
izzy rigas chapter 25 . 10/3/2014
The story is splendid and well written. Very well done indeed!
izzy rigas chapter 26 . 10/3/2014
This story is splendid and well written. Very well done indeed!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 25 . 9/21/2014
It was an enjoyable story and I had fun reading it.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 24 . 9/20/2014
Like the idea of the blood toast. Makes perfect sense as there will be no humans present. A very nice touch.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 23 . 9/20/2014
That was a big surprise. But not an unpleasant one. Compromise and truce are better than war. Let's just hope James is sincere. Though I think Jasper would have noticed if he weren't. On to the wedding we go.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 22 . 9/20/2014
James is a slimy little git. Guess Victoria is stupid enough to believe his lies even with the truth staring her in the face. You'd think she'd notice that it's always James who goes out and finds Bella, not the other way around. Love makes you blind. Like Bella's plan, but do believe she is going to need Dane and Edward to help her get rid of James and Victoria. Maybe even the rest of the family. She is entirely too trusting not to believe they are going to attack.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 21 . 9/20/2014
Dane sounds like a great guy and he is very happy with Tanya. If Edward is seeing Tanya just as happy with Dane that works for me. So what plan will they come up with to hunt James and Victoria down and destroy them?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 20 . 9/20/2014
So Edward just left his Volvo at the club? Let's hope James doesn't decide to destroy it. Will he be able to follow the family scent back to Forks? Will he try and ambush them before Dane arrives? I'm betting on Bella and her destroying them for good.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 19 . 9/20/2014
Do not piss off your future wife Edward. Really bad move. Already guessing Bella will forgive him at some point. Though she will make him work for it. The two vampires in the audience? By description they can only be James and Victoria. Question being, how do they know Bella and why is James so determined to have her?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 18 . 9/20/2014
Siriusmunchkin chapter 17 . 9/20/2014
Edward gets stuck making wedding plans while Bella goes out and has fun. Doesn't sound like a fair deal to me. Thinking Edward is right to still be suspicious of Tanya. Guess we'll see in a short time.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 16 . 9/20/2014
The s**t is about to hit the fan I do believe. Dane believes he is in love. Is Tanya stringing him along or is it possible she could really love him? We know she's tried to get Edward in the past. We know she and her sisters are all about the variety of men they can find. It's obvious Edward doesn't believe Tanya is really in love with Dane. What could her motive be? She doesn't know who Bella is or that she's with Edward. Is she hoping to make Edward jealous? This should make life a little more exciting for our favorite family.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 15 . 9/20/2014
Would love to spend a few weeks on Isle Esme.