Reviews for Setting It Straight
F Maurice chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
Good. Have you given up on this story? I'd like to know what happens next.
F Maurice chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Good.
angry penguin chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
Please, please continue this story. I can only imagine the abuse Logan is going to go through. Will he unofficially investigate, etc.
celticgina chapter 2 . 10/12/2008
wow, what a great story...I LOVE Logan Stories...keep going
LoganBarekFan chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
Well, I have to say I agree with Mike. What the hell? The brass spends years trying to get rid of him and now they want him to not only stay on the force, but teach at the acadamy?

And somebody took the baby? Is Carolyn's dad OK? Maybe it was that Agent Yates from Boston. He creeped me out when he was trying to talk Mike into saying there.

Great story!
moonchild712 chapter 2 . 10/6/2008
Holy Shite! First off, I would like to say "YAY, naked Mike!". I loved the way you flipped back and forth with Carolyn and Mike, each dealing with their respective sitution. Mike as an instructor...maybe I can see it. But it might have to be put on hold now that Jamie has been taken. Speaking of, please tell me you did not bring Chelsey Watkins back or, heaven help her, is this Driver's revenge? Can't wait for the next update.
star jelly chapter 2 . 10/6/2008
AHH NO! NOT THE BABY!

I loved this chapter! I loved when the brass asked Mike to be an instructor "What the hell?"

"I'm in the same boat as you detective.
LoganBarekFan chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
YAY! I have been waiting for this one! I was delighted to see the Deakins'. Can't wait until they all get back to NY. Update soon please!
moonchild712 chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
You off to a great start. This story is perfect for all those who wanted to know what happen to Mike and Carolyn after the shooting fiasco. I love the way you brought in the Deakins to help them move back to New York and how Jimmy had to ream Ross a new one. Also, nice mention of Bobby and Alex
Jennyngibbsbelong2getha chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Woot, I love this story Hun, They are such a awesome couple and there isnt enough of their stories is there?

I cant wait for more :P

xx
star jelly chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
That was great! I can't wait to see what happens! YOUR NUMBER 1 YOUR NUMBER1
hephaestionthewriter chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Very nice. I loved Logan's last episode. Shit, I love all the Logan episodes, I can watch them a hundred times more than the Goren episodes. Goren is looking so disturbing. Goren is awesome in the first seasons 1-2, and then I think Mike shows up and kicks ass in season 6 and 7.

I never got the impression that Barek LIKED Logan very much; granted I think uh - Profaci? She really didn't like him. LOLZ.

Keep writing. I will continue writing evil Mike Logan slash.