Reviews for A Spy in the Night
Draculella chapter 7 . 2/10/2011
Did you know the first 9 lines or so of this are in a different tense than the rest of the chapter? Oh, and if all the Feral's from your stories ever met in one spot I think they'd give each other an identity crisis. Who is mated to whom, who is a she-kat, who is a s/he-kat and which of them have a niece named Felina and which don't. Oh, to be a fly on the wall for *that* conversation!
WacheyP87 chapter 16 . 8/23/2010
Just wanted to say that I'm getting really, really addicted to your stories :3
ulyferal chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Thank you to all my wonderful reviewers. You are why I can keep cranking these stories out. On to my next piece that I'm almost finished with. Hope to close all my old stories before end of year. Wish me luck.
Cody Furlong chapter 16 . 8/30/2009
Congrats on finishing up a sweet story Uly. This last chapter was really nice, it was a bit funny the way Feral was acting when he finally got back to work, but I can't really blame him for it either.
shadewatcher chapter 16 . 8/29/2009
aw! _ poor Aras, Uly really doesn't like being a patient for any reason. lol So being a mother calmed the Commander down, huh? lol i can totally see that. can't wait to see what's up in other stories now that this one has ended. will be waiting.
shadewatcher chapter 15 . 8/12/2009
aw, soo cute. _ poor Uly though, having to go through all that. heh, wonder what they'll name him?
kiwigirl 2 chapter 15 . 8/11/2009
Sweet they have finally had the kitten.I cant wait to see what they name their story.
Cody Furlong chapter 15 . 8/11/2009
Aw, the kitten looks cute. I'm glad that Feral finally gave birth and can rest a bit easier now.

Though I know that's not going to last long. I look forward to seeing how everyone deals with it when Feral goes back to work.
shadewatcher chapter 14 . 8/4/2009
ouch! poor Aras, didn't see that one coming. heh, good thing he had the foresight to lay down a trap of sorts in Uly's room when the power failed. What a nut-job though did she really think Aras would want her after murdered his mate and unborn kit. 0_o talk about crackpot. Poor Uly now maybe he can get some rest. will be waiting for more.
Cody Furlong chapter 13 . 7/27/2009
Yay, congrats on being able to get another chapter out Uly. Poor Feral, I hope he'll be alright. You're doing a great job on this story, keep it up Uly.
shadewatcher chapter 13 . 7/26/2009
man that is one evil she-kat. willing to take out anybody just to get what she wants. man what a hag. can't wait to see how she gets hers when they find out who's doing it. _ will be waiting to see Uly and Aras get their revenge.
shadewatcher chapter 12 . 3/29/2009
boy Jake would probably get along real well with the two brainiac kats. _ lol poor Uly though as if being hunted by all the crazies in Megakat City weren't bad enough now he has to contend with a psycho envious she-kat too. this is gonna get interesting. can't wait to see what happens next.
Cody Furlong chapter 12 . 3/29/2009
Sweet chapters Uly, I look forward to seeing what this unknown she-kat has planed next.
shadewatcher chapter 11 . 2/11/2009
ohh, ouch, poor Uly he really does have the worst luck. Poor Aras, so much for it being an easy case finding the assassin. looks great so far. _ waiting for more.
Jovianokami chapter 11 . 2/10/2009
Ah that was a great chapter! But Uly you left your notes on the chapter.