Reviews for Wild Horses
talon2007 chapter 16 . 10/18
Very good, i enjoyed it, thanks.
CaptainTacoBell chapter 16 . 7/23
Loved this story, hope you will be writing more in the future. Your writing great and i love how emotive it is.
RachellovesRain chapter 16 . 6/1/2015
What a beautiful, intense story. Thank u so muchh
RachellovesRain chapter 11 . 5/30/2015
Damn! You make it so good. My heart beating so fast reading this chapter. U put their longing to a point to explode. I love that. Well done!
RachellovesRain chapter 3 . 5/28/2015
Whoa, your writting is so good. I really like the chemistry between them.
awesomeness0270 chapter 16 . 9/4/2014
This was really good! I loved it.
milagglad chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
milagglad chapter 16 . 8/5/2014
Uff! que calor
scarlettbat chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
that was awesome. i loved this story, it was very good and i enjoyed it . i hope you would write more .
Lunaris-wind chapter 16 . 8/12/2012
Your description led me to believe there would be much more angst in the story than there was, but I greatly enjoyed it anyway. Thanks. :)
LilyLdn chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
aaaall right, so.. I read all this fanfic in one hour, and I have to confess it really amazed me! Really, I've got no critics to do - and I'm glad! I enjoyed reading this story a lot, so I guess It'll immediately go in my 'favourites' list :)

Just as a matter of interest "Lei è la mia felicità, se il mio cuore potrebbe battere, batterebbe per lei solo, il mio amore" would be "she's my happiness, if my heart could beat, it'd beat only for her, my love"

So basically If you wanted to write in the 2nd person singular, it would have been "Tu sei la mia felicità, se il mio cuore potesse battere, batterebbe solo per te, amore mio" - It's not really important, I guess, because I don't think there are many italians reading this site, as fanfics here are almost everytime written in English.. But though, being italian, I felt like I needed to say this :) Hope I didn't annoy too much.

Congratulations, again :)
BlankGone chapter 16 . 10/13/2010
wow :) xx
bleach number 1 fan chapter 16 . 7/5/2010
Wow amazing fic i really enjoyed reading it was so cute how it all worked out for them i love this pairing i cant w8t to see more of your work and good luck with it
The crazy one chapter 16 . 7/1/2010
O! Come on! U have got to write more...I love this story line...seriously though if I done see some more chapters I'm going to be very disapointed.
Hier chapter 16 . 2/2/2010
I just wanted to say that while reading this again I spotted mistakes I didn't see before. But unlike other stories where some mistakes can tick someone off THIS story, to me, is so darn good that I just didn't give a bleep! :D Thanks for sharing!