Reviews for There Are Some Things You Can Never Forget
Hiliary chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
hey so u think you are going to continue this, ireally liked it?
The Watching Preacher chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Hello again. My suggestion is that you make a new e-mail adress/hotmail or whatever that you'll just use to this project. We can discuss things over e-mail and then eventually it will become a great story. So make a new e-mail account, gMail or whatever, and I'll contact you through that. Or else, this can be quite hard...!
Hiliary chapter 9 . 1/13/2009
i love your sstory its so sad :(

i do feel bad about your mother and i hope all is better soon in any which way, though i also hope under the circumstances that if you have a spare moment to try to continue i just loved it, but otherwise i understand
clumsynconverse chapter 9 . 12/7/2008
:( im sry bout ur mom!
Sakura Mishimoto chapter 9 . 11/26/2008
oh my gosh!

is she alright? is it a bad tumor?

what did the doctor say?

are you ok?

i hope it's not bad and that she'll get better soon.

Mishimoto Sakura
JesseBLG chapter 9 . 11/26/2008
I'm sure everybody clearly understand the situation.I'm so sorry for your mom (

Hope she get better and better everyday )
PrincessBetty01 chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
Okay...this is still intersting...but not much...connections I have to say. If you were to make it more dramatic...then it would amuse me. That's all I can say.
PrincessBetty01 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Wow! That's quite interesting you're starting off! Now, I'm going to go to the next chapter and read more about it! The dare part...I say it's LOL! It's like they're still not over being a kid and using their time worth while using! I love it! I'm going to go and read the next chapter! Love your idea!
vegetasprincess1 chapter 8 . 10/28/2008
this is a good story. i hope that you will update it real soon.
Sakura Mishimoto chapter 8 . 10/21/2008
OMG! i have NO idea how to multiply seventy-five by three hundred and twelve! wow...

uh... Emmett was MEANT to say "it hasn't not been the same without you" right?

because it wsa funny! XD

update soon please!

why? has anyone stolen your story?
Sakura Mishimoto chapter 7 . 10/21/2008
oh... that's ok then... sorry!

AH! he woke up! i want to know what happens next! so i just click this button here with the two arrows...
Angela 93 chapter 8 . 10/19/2008
umm, there's a good way to tear somebody to shreds?

I liek that he's still got some memeories of his past. That'll really help.

Update soon!

Luvs!
heathercullen chapter 7 . 10/14/2008
i'm so glad edward is finally awake! but i kind of figured out by the chapter name that he has amneisia. i just can't believe he's awake right now! can't wait for the next chapter
Angela 93 chapter 7 . 10/14/2008
*jumping for joy* !

ha ha ha i'm so happy now.

buthe doesn't remember who he is? that's a bit depressing.

UPDATEUPDATEUPDATE!

Luvs!
sheeiur22 chapter 7 . 10/14/2008
Why did he have to lose his memory?