Reviews for Original Sin
fatima343 chapter 9 . 9/7/2014
More chapters plz
hosechavez chapter 9 . 8/14/2013
great writing style wondering when your going to show where kurenai and naruto get together.
forsaken9 chapter 9 . 3/9/2013
please hurry with the next chapter
chloe.mcphail.94 chapter 9 . 9/22/2012
Best story ever please continue
lightskiller chapter 9 . 8/17/2012
interesting. when does the next chapter come out?
Jonathan-L-Seig chapter 9 . 1/10/2012
LOVED ITT! now please update!
Effusive Quisling chapter 9 . 11/19/2011
I actually slapped my face in frustration... Then I gave myself a nice pat on the back for my original tastes.
Starfire99 chapter 9 . 8/2/2011
You ever planning on updating this? It's been over 2 and a half years (YEARS!) since this story has been updated. That's totally and absolutely ridiculous and inexcusable!
anikky chapter 9 . 7/20/2011
um, sorry but im kind of confused, isnt she part of him so why did she leave him? also wasnt what she did supossed to create a kage bushin with her soul or concious in it? if so, then how did she leave him like that sorry kinda the same question but i was confused about both variables. your story is very good i cant wait for more :). only things that might be improved is the length of you chapers, they are to short for the things that take place in them. that was all good luck. :) hope i helped, if not sorry.
spiritwolf35 chapter 9 . 4/26/2011
Dont bother asking for updates the author has already abandoned this story a long time ago I wish it wasnt true
Piffsheep chapter 9 . 12/26/2010
Interesting story. Please update soon! ...What was with Team 8's reaction to Naruto? Do they know about the fox?
fusioninferno chapter 9 . 9/23/2010
update soon! )
sadface227 chapter 9 . 8/21/2010
great story plz continue it.
ElfenSky chapter 9 . 1/6/2010
weird.. bt.. interesting...
TheZeitgeist chapter 9 . 1/5/2010
Interesting... interestng... Nice idea. I like it.