Reviews for Ministers of Grace
psychochick1 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
This was lovely, and fit perfectly with the episode. Great Bobby voice, true to the character. I could see this being canon, actually.

My favorite part was definitely this: "the boy asks this while he’s sitting there, breathing, alive, not in hell, loading shells that will help him deal with spirits that had killed who knew how many hunters in the last couple days." He! Exactly! Show (and Dean) don't understand subtle all that well. The ways are not mysterious, they're right in front of your face.

Short but excellent. Thank you.
TheFreshApple chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
snangelbaby chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
This story is beautiful. Simple and graceful. I know a lot of people out there hate Judeo-Christian beliefs, but if they would only take time to study them, they would find what a beautiful gift God gave us. What a great story it is, even if you choose NOT to believe any of it.

I personally, love how you point out that the fact that Dean is alive AGAIN is a gift. And he doesn't even get that.

Just beautiful. Truly beautiful and sweet. Loved it.
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Excellent, excellent point, well delineated. I think you're absolutely right.
MKofGod chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Hey - I liked it!

'Bout time someone wrote something like this - I would, but I can't seem to get inside the boy's heads on this one.

You did a very good job.
Laura of Maychoria chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Well, it's what I was thinking, that's for sure. People just don't get it, sometimes, don't see themselves for what they are. Free choice is also an instrument of God.
EleanorRigbee chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Maybe not what Bobby was thinking but definately what I was thinking. Because God did give us all free will and when people do act to help others that's God acting. Not that I want to get all Jesus Camp on you its just this season, in three episodes, has given me more to think about in terms of where I stand on my own religious beliefs than confirmation classes.

Thar said, I loved this line : "Bobby was watching two dead men talk." and the comparison of John and Sam and Dean, and the examination of how exactly Bobby ended up in his role of Dad (though I'd like to think Dean's just reverting to his days when Bobby was Uncle Bobby).
BM originally chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I loved that explanation! Falls in line exactly with my own believes for evil-and I love how you have God putting his pieces back in play. Yep, it would scare Dean half to death to realize he's been "watched" all these years, and even more so to find out that he had actually been working for God, too :D

Thanks so much for sharing that one! Though now I'm going to have to go watch the episode...and after I'd written the whole season and the whole show off after last season...rats...
Nilah chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Hm! I don't know. It might have passed through huis head, although Bobby does not seem the type. I really enjoyed reading your take on it though. Always a pleasure.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
I trule liked this fic! I'm not much on God and Angels myself - but this seemed so...BOBBY! and yeah, I can see him thinking along these lines too! This was awesome - thank you so much for sharing this lovely!

*hugs you tight*

may7fic chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Undoubtedly *exactly* what he was thinking! *g*

DixieHellcat chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
"Undoubtedly not what Bobby was thinking"? Oh, I dunno. It sounds just like something he'd think, to me. He was definitely thinking they were idjits. LOL. Nice job catching his voice!

I do love me some Bobby. Dean's right, he is indeed awesome. :-)
PADavis chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Oh very nice take on the talk and what Bobby was thinking. Great 'voice' for him. And a wonderfully ironic and affectional way of looking at the situation and the boys that's perfectly Bobby. Wonderful.

inzane73 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Bobby Love. That is all.

NShadows chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
That was amazing! I don't know what Bobby might have been thinking, but this fit VERY well! And it's true, too!
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »