Reviews for Ministers of Grace
snangelbaby chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
This story is beautiful. Simple and graceful. I know a lot of people out there hate Judeo-Christian beliefs, but if they would only take time to study them, they would find what a beautiful gift God gave us. What a great story it is, even if you choose NOT to believe any of it.

I personally, love how you point out that the fact that Dean is alive AGAIN is a gift. And he doesn't even get that.

Just beautiful. Truly beautiful and sweet. Loved it.
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Excellent, excellent point, well delineated. I think you're absolutely right.
MKofGod chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Hey - I liked it!

'Bout time someone wrote something like this - I would, but I can't seem to get inside the boy's heads on this one.

You did a very good job.
Laura of Maychoria chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Well, it's what I was thinking, that's for sure. People just don't get it, sometimes, don't see themselves for what they are. Free choice is also an instrument of God.
EleanorRigbee chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Maybe not what Bobby was thinking but definately what I was thinking. Because God did give us all free will and when people do act to help others that's God acting. Not that I want to get all Jesus Camp on you its just this season, in three episodes, has given me more to think about in terms of where I stand on my own religious beliefs than confirmation classes.

Thar said, I loved this line : "Bobby was watching two dead men talk." and the comparison of John and Sam and Dean, and the examination of how exactly Bobby ended up in his role of Dad (though I'd like to think Dean's just reverting to his days when Bobby was Uncle Bobby).
BM originally chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I loved that explanation! Falls in line exactly with my own believes for evil-and I love how you have God putting his pieces back in play. Yep, it would scare Dean half to death to realize he's been "watched" all these years, and even more so to find out that he had actually been working for God, too :D

Thanks so much for sharing that one! Though now I'm going to have to go watch the episode...and after I'd written the whole season and the whole show off after last season...rats...
Nilah chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Hm! I don't know. It might have passed through huis head, although Bobby does not seem the type. I really enjoyed reading your take on it though. Always a pleasure.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
I trule liked this fic! I'm not much on God and Angels myself - but this seemed so...BOBBY! and yeah, I can see him thinking along these lines too! This was awesome - thank you so much for sharing this lovely!

*hugs you tight*

Mandy
may7fic chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Undoubtedly *exactly* what he was thinking! *g*

Beautiful!
DixieHellcat chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
"Undoubtedly not what Bobby was thinking"? Oh, I dunno. It sounds just like something he'd think, to me. He was definitely thinking they were idjits. LOL. Nice job catching his voice!

I do love me some Bobby. Dean's right, he is indeed awesome. :-)
PADavis chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Oh very nice take on the talk and what Bobby was thinking. Great 'voice' for him. And a wonderfully ironic and affectional way of looking at the situation and the boys that's perfectly Bobby. Wonderful.

Phoebe
inzane73 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Bobby Love. That is all.

~Inzane
NShadows chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
That was amazing! I don't know what Bobby might have been thinking, but this fit VERY well! And it's true, too!
Alec's Angel chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Excellant! I could definitely see Bobby thinking all that. I mean Dean is a walking, talking miracle (in more ways than one) and I was totally thrilled that an Angel, with orders from God, had pulled Dean out. Afterall, Dean was always helping people just to help them. He never hesitated to risk his life for any of them and he never expected anything in return. Sam, even now, has a tendency to be a little selfish. But, let's face it, only Dean could be pulled out of the pit, and put back in his completely in tact and gorgeous body after being dead for four months and still need proof that God exists and miracles do happen. In my opinion Lazarus Rising had to be the best and most intriguing episode so far and My favorite scene was Dean and Bobby's reunion. It was touching and funny. Are You There God, It's Me, Dean Winchester was just as good. (Though, I'll admit I didn't recognize Meg at first, she looked so different.) This seems to be turning out to be the best season of Supernatural yet. Anyway, like I said before, this was an excellant story as always.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Well done! As far as I'm concerned this is exactly what Bobby was thinking. It makes me giggle everytime he calls the boys idjits. hehe

I particularly liked this part:

*These two, who have spent their lives, dedicated themselves to serving others, fighting evil - not just bad guys, but genuine, full on capital E, evil - and they still can’t figure it out.

Why didn’t He do something about people getting torn to shreds?

He had. The Man Upstairs had a whole lot of weapons in his arsenal and two of them were sitting there filling rock salt rounds. They’d been working for Him for years, whether they realized it or not.*
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »