Reviews for Ministers of Grace
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
I love Bobby. There's a lot more to him than meets the eye. This was very well thought out and written. Nice job.
artsavage chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Bobby awesome. Very cool take on this scene.
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
I think that's just what Bobby was thinking. Nice job :)
Tari Roo chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Awesome!

maybe not what Bobby was thinking, but what they all 'should' have been thinking.

Excellent one-shot

Thanks
Naed chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Beautiful story. Loved it as always. You write fantastic :)
teal-lover chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
no, I bet this is exactly what bobby was thinking;) he's always had a way of seeing the logic in things when the boys couldn't, and you captured that perfectly.
HuntersrockImpalasroll chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Absolutely wonderful!
sayrae3times chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
I can't tell you how much I loved this. Unfortunately I appear to be at a loss for words in awe of your awesomeness. "The Man Upstairs had a whole lot of weapons in his arsenal and two of them were sitting there filling rock salt rounds." - Freaking awesome point, my friend. And it really wouldn't surprise me if this was what Bobby was thinking. You made some very excellent points, such as Dean getting to be the one to kill the YED and the plain and simple fact that he was alive and BREATHING at the moment. Loved it all the way to the end!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
First, thanks for the new story. Also, as you probably can tell, alerts are not working, well at least on my computer.

Second, this is why I love fanfiction because authors can write missing scenes or tags. I agree with what you (Bobby) was thinking during this scene. He had some some great! thoughts in this story.

'Bobby was watching two dead men talk. Two warriors who spent their lives fighting for each other, sacrificing themselves in the process, going to war for anyone who needed the help.'

'They’d been working for Him for years, whether they realized it or not.'

'Whatever was going on, it was important enough that the Big Guy wanted His soldier back in play. Dean had work to do.'

I like how you addressed the deaths of both brothers.

'If Dean was still dead, Sam would be off who knew where, getting up to who knew what, and Bobby had a sneaking suspicion he wasn’t gonna like it when he found out. And if Dean was still dead, Bobby was pretty sure he’d be flat out in his living room right now lookin’ a whole lot like poor Olivia.'

I really enjoyed reading this story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

On a side note: It looks like you and I are both happy with the way this season has begun. (I might have a couple issues, but nothing like last year) You might remember how I felt after the season finale.

Thanks again.

Until next time, take care.
wild-karde chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
oh hunny, this is wonderful! you have a beautiful Bobby voice, it made me smile so much! you write so well, your piece has just a fantastic flow and tone, and there were so many things i could just hear Bobby saying " a whole other kettle of fish", "do anything but eat the barrel of his shotgun"...honestly, it's gorgeous :) i'm still gushing, because i get so excited to see pieces so well written, i love your word choice in the boys "richocheting" conversation, the imagery of dean being skittish"..and Bobby just seems so perfectly Bobby. I love the little pieces of his life you've put in, his remembrance of going to church as a child, the allusion to his wife, i don't know, you just describe everyone so well! Sam is dark, and smart, and dangerous/edgy, he IS like his father, and I love the way you point out Dean's sense of humor, and the kind of light that shines from him. I love the depth of this show, there's just so many layers..so thank you thank you so much for sharing, you made my night!
anon chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Actually, I think that might be exactly what Bobby was thinking. Well done.
vanillafluffy chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
I love the hell out of this. It's a great Bobby voice, and I especially love "His boys. His as much as they’d ever been John’s in some ways. Not even close in others. Definitely his now, though. John had left that responsibility to him. Or the boys had elected him to the position. Or something." And remembering Bobby's spirited "Family don't end with blood!", I think he considers them the sons he never had. I'm definitely favoriting this one!
Phx chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
I really enjoyed this. Getting inside Bobby's head is always a joy because it is there that we can see how he really feels about the boys. And I liked the impression that while he might feel closer to Dean because he understands Dean better, he does still love Sam too.

I will admit I was a bit afraid he'd just be thinking about Dean's reincarnation and was pleasantly surprised to see Sam's own demise and rebirth also remembered.

Interesting that he only sees John in Sam when I see different parts of John in both his boys - and they are share single minded stubborness. Must be the Winchester gene :) I think if Dean had to hunt by himself with a dead father and brother in his wake or with the memory of a dead girl sharing his bed, I think we'd see more of the John in him too. I often wonder how Sam feels when someone compares him to John since I'm pretty sure that growing up, people compared the two elder Winchester's to each other...

Great missing scene. My favorite part was when Bobby said he was looking at two of the weapons in God's arsenal. His boys.

Aw! Awesome.
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Hey, I think that was a really great story of Bobby's POV. I wouldn't be surprised if that was what he was thinking! :)
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4