Reviews for A Kristmas Karol
Gosalyn2007 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Hee, hee, hee...this one is gonna be soooo clever! Spookify Mr. Krabs, Charles Dickens style!
hater of Mr. Krabs and Patrick chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Darn it! I forgot to add "favorite" between "my" and "character" in my first review. What I'm trying to get at is that I treat Squidward as my favorite character in SpongeBob SquarePants even though he's no longer my favorite. Heck, I no longer have a favorite character in that Nicktoon.
hater of Mr. Krabs and Patrick chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
I can't believe that you made Mr. Krabs not change his ways like Scrooge did in A Christmas Carol. Shame on you. I've had it with that crab going too far in being greedy for money just as I've had it with his fans supporting his character and talking back to his haters. They can die with him for all I care.

Even though I hate Squidward's saying whatever in a rude way, I really hate it when you made Patrick torture Squidward like chasing him with a mistletoe. Heck, he's one of least favorite characters in SpongeBob SquarePants because of his excessive stupidity. If I'm Squidward, I'd not only kill Mr. Krabs, Patrick, SpongeBob, you, and the people who like this pathetic fic. Besides, Squidward feels like my character in you-know-what-show because he's like me in terms of personality.
shego1142 chapter 3 . 9/5/2009
I absolutly love this story, though there should have been a gary to say 'and meow meow meow, meowmeow." lol great Idea, love the ending too. :D I love the majority, that is every story that I gotten around to reading, of yours. keep writing stories!
Perfectly Maple chapter 3 . 10/1/2008
This fic was absolutely marvelous! Why would anyone hate this? It read exactly like an episode, the characters were completely believable, and the plot managed originality even while playing on the much-overused Dickens classic. I'll admit, I was enamored with the misteltoe scenes. I'm a sucker for forced smooches. Brava!