Reviews for More More More
Naty chapter 28 . 6/16/2015
Hola! Vengo siguiendo esta historia desde el inicio y de verdad me encanta!
Está increíblemente bien escrita y el contenido es fantástico :D
Realmente va a quedar conmigo por siempre...le tengo mucho cariño a la historia, muchas gracias por escribirla!
Siento que también te quiero! jajajajaja muchas muchas gracias por regalarnos este maravilloso fic :)
Naty
Guest chapter 22 . 3/21/2015
This is my first review on your story, and I'm sorry for that. But I have just been so swept up in this awesome story! Definitely one of the best I've read :)

I can't believe Rose would say all of that. I totally agree with Edward and Bella that it is none of her business. And the things she said about Bella? I found that really insulting! She thinks she's being a good friend, but honestly I just think she's being a brat.
Rosalie is traveling for her job too, and leaving Emmett behind in LA. And when he couldn't handle it anymore he went to Forks because his brothers and sister were there. He needed them when he was alone because Rose left him behind for her dream. That is no different than with Bella and Edward.
I have loved Rose throughout this entire story but right now she really pisses me off.
Edward is not being selfish if you ask me. He's chasing his dream, and if he had stayed behind for Bella, he'd be doomed to regret it and quite possibly end up resenting her for asking him to stay.
If you really love someone you want them to chase their dreams. Not give them up for you!

Great chapter. I got really emotional on Edward and Bella's behalf :)
Kindra Rabon chapter 10 . 1/20/2015
This is the first time I have wrote anything but I have been reading both of your stories and I have to say I'm in love. Thank you so much for bringing my love for these characters back. I cannot take my mind off these stories throughout the day. I feel so attached and I laugh so much. I have never done that before. I am a devout reader. Please never stop. 3
Snarry's Swan queening Sterek chapter 29 . 1/16/2015
Wow I loved both of these stories, the second was even better than the first! Thank you :)
Bakergrama chapter 11 . 1/12/2015
Excellent writing
Bakergrama chapter 7 . 1/12/2015
Absolutely the best at story telling..I've loved this from the beginning of IEWISCMYL...love love love it
Guest chapter 7 . 1/6/2015
Such a great fanfic
manoora95 chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
:) loved it!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 30 . 12/24/2014
I just needed to tell you that I loved If Every Word I Said Could Make You Laugh and More More More. I wanted to cry for Bella in the beginning, because of her unrequited love for Edward, but I had faith and kept reading and it was wonderful. Everything about it was wonderful.

I only have one minor criticism, FOREVER was a song by the Beach Boys, written by Dennis Wilson - NOT Jesse & the Rippers. It really was the best song to get a story idea out of tho, so I can't fault you for that.

Love it, and love you. Thank you for sharing your talent.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 14 . 12/24/2014
I have something to say. ;-)

That chapter was funny. :-)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
HIT AWSOME!
America's Suiteheart chapter 29 . 9/27/2014
It is official. You are my favorite author on this site :) I loved the sequel as much as I loved the first one :) I plan on starting Cussin Day among my friends! I can't wait to start reading your other stories!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/21/2014
I know you finished this story a long time ago but I have just finished reading IEWIS. I happened across this story and didn't know I was going to love it so much. I have never written a review but if there was a chance you would see this I wanted to let you know that your writing and story are phenomenal! This was such an amazing series and I feel so connected to your characters. I read a lot. Rarely any fanfiction but this is by far the best and equal or above most novels I read frequently. I am so happy to have found this. It is truly a life changing story. I j
guest chapter 29 . 8/30/2014
you are an amazing writer! i loved both stories so much!
Bee chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
The sequel does not let you down! Love this fanfic x
5,884 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »