Reviews for More More More
NanLikesEmmie-Bear chapter 28 . 4/23/2013
I know this is late in any person's frame, but this is MY journey through beloved IEWIS Land with Founder and President Car :).

First of all, I have no idea what I was getting myself into. Literally and thankfully. A few weeks back I had gotten myself the FanFiction app on the Playstore so I was desperate to add SOMETHING to my library. So I took the most reviewed stories and of course, got yours.

And now, as a teen in South Africa - thank you for paying a visit btw - you give me hope of the beautiful things life can bring into lives. You make me strive to be a better person who wants to reach for her dreams, and of course savour the crazy-ass times I spend with the friends I sometimes wonder how they deal with me and my too-imaginitive head and still love me for it.

IEWIS Land makes me want to reach for my dreams of travelling and seeing the world, do what I love best - writing - and ultimately look back at my life and the end of the day because I know I've lived. I still have a long way to go, but your story have given me hope, though nothing can be perfect, hope is always there.

Thank you for givingf us the Maroon Hoodie Army and the love that comes with it. I'll never forget this story. Thank you.

Love and Maroon Zip Ups
Nan :) x
Nikki1219 chapter 23 . 4/23/2013
I think this is most I have disliked an Edward and Bella EVER! She is being an immature brat and he is being selfish and avoiding everything! Uggghhh I am so annoyed with them!
Nikki1219 chapter 22 . 4/23/2013
GRRRR I agree with Rose...LoL
Vampfan1 chapter 27 . 4/18/2013
Its kind of a weird name for a band but it wouldn't be the first time a band had a bizzare name. I think from this story there is only one true name that fits. drum roll please..." Bathroom Whiskey ".
Vampfan1 chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
I am liking the story very much so far. I must say there was one thing in this chapter though that I wasn't to pleased to see. I think Bella should have held her ground about the wedding bands. Those are sacred and shouldn't be worn once they have been purchased and sized until they are man and wife. Call me traditional but those are symbols of that union and I feel that it trivializes the wedding and marriage itself by letting them wear them even if its in private. I also think it seemed very out of character for your Edward to even suggest it much less plead because he is so old fashioned about certain things pertaining to marriage. He will wait to consumate their union until they are married but wants to wear the symbol of that consumated union. That just seems wrong for them. Other than that I am very pleased with the story and enjoying it immensely.
Vampfan1 chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
Ok so here is my wish or prediction or whatever of how I think the story should or will go. I revolves around something Edward said in the first story. Alice is now studying Fashion whose center in the US is New York. Bella is persuing Writing which there are tons of publishing houses in NY. Rose is a spokes model for a company and she could obviously base herself out of New York. The boys are not quite so ambitious with their careers and they can't do their band apart from each other, but could easily get a following playing clubs in NY. Maybe even get seriously discoverd. I see the six of them somehow making their way together to NY. Remember when Edward told Bella they should live there someday in the first story? That has been lingering in the back of my mind ever since he said it. Well I think they will all end up there together. Its the only place with their different careers that makes sense. Well thats what I think. Lets read on and see if it matches at all with what you do with the story. Again, thanks sooo muck for writing a sequel. I, like you, just wasn't ready to say goodbye to these 6.
ughmanda chapter 15 . 3/22/2013
I'm going to save my review on how MMM and IEWIS changed my life for a review on IEWIS, because it honestly brought me and my friends closer together. But anyway. I hate to sound like I'm complaining, but after rereading this chapter, where was Bella and Edward's wedding? Do you plan on writing an outtake of that? It seems you haven't been on fanfiction for a couple of years now, but I'm rereading MMM and it just came to mind.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this story- thank you for writing it!
Naomi M chapter 28 . 3/13/2013
Loved it
Elena.The.Pixie chapter 27 . 3/3/2013
just one thing... i can't criticize, i can't say mistakes but i can say...OMG totally amazing, good luck as a future writer if you want to be that is, good luck again : )
Elena.The.Pixie chapter 13 . 3/3/2013
love it just as much as the first one! you are great!
blank chapter 28 . 2/10/2013
iluvedthisstorysoooomuch! ushouldwriteasequeltothesequ eltellingabouttheirliveswhen theirkidisateenandthey'restilldeeplyinloveand - gasp - howthey'restillconnectedanddrivethei rkidtopracticeandballetandal lthat...

- write on :P
blank chapter 24 . 2/10/2013
*getting flaming pitchforks ready...*
blank chapter 18 . 2/10/2013
hit.

o_O
blank chapter 15 . 2/9/2013
just one death threat? please?
blank chapter 13 . 2/9/2013
i totally loved 13 -year old bella and the Edequite checklist! LOL!

5,868 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »