Reviews for Stranded
JustMePMM chapter 38 . 3/18
Thanks for a great story
JustMePMM chapter 13 . 3/14
I love that they haven’t jumped right in there, it’s nice to read this way
JustMePMM chapter 10 . 3/13
Your comment re Tanya made me laugh so much, glad it gave you pleasure lol
bethabetha chapter 17 . 1/26
omg. after bella’s idiocy in the chapter i’m done. i just can’t take this extremely stupid person anymore.
bethabetha chapter 10 . 1/25
did she seriously just wonder why women shave their legs before a date in the movies? how freaking naive is she?
bethabetha chapter 7 . 1/25
i was really enjoying this story, and looking forward to the rest of it... and then i got to bella’s reaction to edward describing his perfect girl. good lord, you’d think she was 13 years old with the way she reacted. she went from a slightly insecure, strong, accomplished woman that i really liked to a blathering moron that i want to slap (really hard) in the space of two lines. i hope she doesn’t stay like this, because if she does it will completely ruin this story for me.
ttandme69 chapter 38 . 9/19/2017
Great story - loved it! Thanks for the hard work and effort, lisa
ttandme69 chapter 13 . 9/19/2017
ROFLMFAO Bella!
Jaygm chapter 14 . 6/23/2017
First comment and observation: Bella, there is NO hope for a person who electrocutes a dog just to see what would happen! First clue that the guy can not be redeemed.
Toni Masen chapter 37 . 3/9/2017
Ha, Emmett's poem...loved it...LOL I found Alice to be VERY demanding and everyone just went with it! I'm glad Bella made Alice realise that her 'joke' was one step too far. Did they ever find the holes James made in the ceiling to spy on them? When they were at the cabin and Bella saw the dark vehicle, why did she not mention it to the others? That did not make sense at all. A bit daft in places but I just had to read to the end. As for Tanya the mistress...LOL...you got me there! LOL Nice one! :-)
Schwips chapter 37 . 1/21/2017
I like it ! Thank you
Just me chapter 38 . 1/7/2017
Perfect ending to a great story! Thanks for writing x
Just me chapter 35 . 1/7/2017
I am still loving how this story is written in every wavy , glad you continued on with it
Just me chapter 16 . 1/6/2017
Very captivating story I love it so far!
thestranded chapter 37 . 7/11/2016
So I was about to review saying this story was awesome and definitely on my top 10 list but I would be lying. In the beginning I was actually really looked forward to it and what you would do with the characters. I don't like how you said that she prefer rich guys to poor guys. I also didn't like how naïve Bella was when it came to sex. She's in her twenties and she didn't even know the working of a penis. And her thoughts told her she was ready so you would think she would look it up. Overall it didn't live to it's potential but I laughed and you brought emotion out of me so thank you. This was a decent story but it just didn't strike me enough. bye
1,549 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »