Reviews for Stranded
ttandme69 chapter 38 . 9/19
Great story - loved it! Thanks for the hard work and effort, lisa
ttandme69 chapter 13 . 9/19
ROFLMFAO Bella!
Jaygm chapter 14 . 6/23
First comment and observation: Bella, there is NO hope for a person who electrocutes a dog just to see what would happen! First clue that the guy can not be redeemed.
Toni Masen chapter 37 . 3/9
Ha, Emmett's poem...loved it...LOL I found Alice to be VERY demanding and everyone just went with it! I'm glad Bella made Alice realise that her 'joke' was one step too far. Did they ever find the holes James made in the ceiling to spy on them? When they were at the cabin and Bella saw the dark vehicle, why did she not mention it to the others? That did not make sense at all. A bit daft in places but I just had to read to the end. As for Tanya the mistress...LOL...you got me there! LOL Nice one! :-)
Schwips chapter 37 . 1/21
I like it ! Thank you
Just me chapter 38 . 1/7
Perfect ending to a great story! Thanks for writing x
Just me chapter 35 . 1/7
I am still loving how this story is written in every wavy , glad you continued on with it
Just me chapter 16 . 1/6
Very captivating story I love it so far!
thestranded chapter 37 . 7/11/2016
So I was about to review saying this story was awesome and definitely on my top 10 list but I would be lying. In the beginning I was actually really looked forward to it and what you would do with the characters. I don't like how you said that she prefer rich guys to poor guys. I also didn't like how naïve Bella was when it came to sex. She's in her twenties and she didn't even know the working of a penis. And her thoughts told her she was ready so you would think she would look it up. Overall it didn't live to it's potential but I laughed and you brought emotion out of me so thank you. This was a decent story but it just didn't strike me enough. bye
strandedlol chapter 37 . 7/11/2016
This story was so cool. I have laughed and gotten flustered and excited about what to come come
bellacisconfide chapter 11 . 7/11/2016
It's funny how bella is so confident in her thoughts but in real life she's not. I think I'ts so hilarious keep up the good work( even though this story about 8 years old lol)
strandedoldlady chapter 10 . 7/11/2016
haha you made Tanya the old lady! And that James guy is beyond creepy :( I love the story and can't wait to see what happens next
strandediscool chapter 5 . 7/11/2016
"not a day over 110" lol love this story
Leah chapter 36 . 10/25/2015
I SERIOUSLY DECIDED TO SKIP IT AFTER THE VEGETABLE BLAH BLAH...BUT THEN ...I JUST COULDNT HELP IT...IT WAS GOOD TGAT U NADE IT SHORT...I SWEAR...! YOU DID NOT EVEN NEED TO WRITE IT...LIKED UR STORY A LOT..!..FIRST MEETING ...BEST OF ALL..! ;)
Marie chapter 16 . 10/22/2015
I was giggling through it all...! Loved this one!
1,543 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »