Reviews for Proximity
Hinew chapter 22 . 5/16/2023
Rereading this in 2023…. It’s still SO good. I guess this will never be finished but.. I’m glad it’s here. Thank you.
elendoy chapter 22 . 5/2/2021
this fic is great. the interactions between everyone are just perfect. it's a shame that it seems to be abandoned. I know it's a long shot, but it'd be great if you could eventually finish it (even if it's been 10 years since the last update).
DiabeticSeal chapter 22 . 4/1/2020
I'm guessing this is never gonna be finished, since it hasn't been updated since 2011 and it's 2020. i had an amazing time reading this, thank you for this story.
Tristan chapter 16 . 8/15/2016
I just wanted to thank you, this must be the greatest story about Superman I have ever read, no... it is more, it is one of the best books I have ever read. You should write your own stories and publish them, you truly have gift.
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
You've captured the atmosphere of the movie and the characterization of Lois and Clark perfectly :)
DorkyRogers chapter 22 . 7/24/2013
Update soon!
Smile Black chapter 22 . 1/10/2013
Hey :) this story is really nice and I was always waiting for how Clark is going to reveal his other self. And now its out! Und you stopped writing.. But if you cant write on anymore, so be it.

Just wanted to say "tanks" for posting it :)
finn1013 chapter 22 . 8/30/2012
This is a great fic, I hope you continue it one day.
pluckyone chapter 22 . 7/27/2012
Love this story! Great plot, fun dialogue, and nice tension to boot. The addition of Chloe is sublime.
Nevaratoiel chapter 22 . 4/28/2012
I'm not someone who writes a lot of reviews. But I think you are a superb writer and I felt it necessary to give you a bit of a heads up (it's not like you need it though, with 200 reviews already, hehehe). I love the way you portray Clark and Lois and how you take bits of the Reeve films and Superman Returns. I hope you will continue this story some time in the near future. Up until now it's been an enjoying experience to read it. Keep it up!
Supernurse chapter 22 . 1/19/2012
Great addition to the stor. Keep it going.
JamesTKent chapter 22 . 1/15/2012
It was definitely worth it, but what's next? grin
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 22 . 12/19/2011
You better finish this story! I want more!
OTP-Obsessions chapter 22 . 12/18/2011
Ahhh come back and write more ASAP please I really like this story
OTP-Obsessions chapter 12 . 12/18/2011
Why were they talking about how Richard isnt gonna know what to do when Jason starts to fly and bend steel bars... I thought the house was tapped... Great story tho!