Reviews for Love Story
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Cute story. Thanks
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Aw! Cute story :D I love Taylor Swift, as well :)
Loner chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Aww! So Beautiful and Romantic
bellacullensince1989 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
That is the best Twilighted version of Love Story that I have read so far and I have read about 150 of them, so good job!
Bella-18-Swan chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Really good! :D
Kasa15 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009

That was amazing!

I loved it.!
littlebadassdamphir chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Aw! That was so sweet! Too bad someone like Edward doesn't exist -grumbles to self-

Anyway, that was really good! You combined my favorite song and favorite characters into one!

7HockeyStarVampireObsessed7 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
so sweet!
TwilightersandMusic chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Cleverly.-.Insane chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Wow! I loved that! It was really good ! Hhehehehe Are you going to write more? **Pouts and makes eyes go all puppy-dog-like** Pleasee?

I'll give you a cokie...

Sher :p
My Mad Hatter chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Oh my gosh, that was awesome! I love the song, and you put the whole thing together perfectly. Brilliant job!
1LovesLatin3 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008

i LOVE this song
IheartORANGE chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
oh wow...that was great, you have a writing style very much like Stephanie Meyers...that was amazing
Frawny chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
FREAKING-EST ROMANTIC STORY I'VE EVER READ. AND THAT'S SAYING SOMETHING! I'm a huge romantic and this was just awesome for me. :)
bubbles272 chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
oh my god that was absolutley perfect! that is my FAVORITE song right now my friend made me listen to it on sunday cuz she was like "this is the best song ever" and ive been singing it NONSTOP 4 the past 2 days i swear its been in my head 4evr! and i read the summary 4 this story and was like "holy crap!" well, beautifully written!