Reviews for Saving thier past and my future
nayin1704 chapter 1 . 9/3
This is good though I wish it's longer.
fangirlforever chapter 1 . 3/3
yaaay harry can live with james and lily
LUNA'LUNA'LOVEGOOD chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
That was really good!
Booklover chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
Awww this was sooo cute
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Wow, that one sentence just threw me for a loop:

"Sirius, we all trusted 's not your 's Peter's, we should have never trusted should have all known, I mean think about it.A rat?"
Not For My Crown chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
I absaloutley ADORE this! 3 PLEASE continue this! Please?
goldacharmed chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
This is a nice story and a good idea. But you might want to get a beta to help you out. Anyway I liked it. Later dude.
Tree of Angels chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
Well I guess that does mean that they know it's illegal :D But what do they need potions for? Once they change the past they change the future...I'm sorry I keep bringing it up! :) Great story
Tree of Angels chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
It's a good story and I really like it with all the fluffyness and fluff but changing the past is illegal and changes the least in the books. Other than that I liked it. Now I'm off to read the next chapter!
Morganvil225 chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
That was really good. I hope you'll do another story like this.

It rocked!
PrettyFanGirl chapter 2 . 10/22/2008
Hey, pretty nice, I would know! *wink* Very funny, I'm glad you added a second chapter, it really was worth it!
Nosi chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
That was a lot of fun too. A few spelling mistakes in odd places and some missed words. You'd probably pick them up on a reread.

Still, very enjoyable. I liked the reactions to the polyjuice use. Wait until they eventually find out what else they did, like, breaking into Gringotts, say.
NobodyCanKnow chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
OMG! I so totally LOVE YOU!(jk) lol. This is at least cloud 9 brilliance! I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really love it! hehe!
LuLaRoo7 chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
Leave it to Sirius to act that way. This story's getting way too interesting. Update soon, please!
KlainePotter chapter 2 . 10/20/2008