Reviews for Terrifying and Beautiful
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
ok, any story that incorporates arnold's granparents' love story is a hit for me. absolutely adorable. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I have read this several times and still love it every time I read it. Keep up the good work.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
ooohh i love it! gjob!
sunnysideoflife chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
great story! :D
Dunge0nDrag0n chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
aw the last sentence made me smile :)
Embleebee chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
aw i loved it. good plot and characters fit the show. fun entertaining read! you should write another
Vinyaya chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Every story you write is different from the rest. You really truly have talent! I loved this fic; of course I always love the Arnold Helga - Phil Pookie parallels. Your characterization is always perfect and believable, but you always add a little extra something to the characters that makes it all the more enjoyable. The way you articulate their thoughts, I think, it just really really well done. And it clearly comes to you very naturally, there is never anything forced in your writing. You just have the knack of making it sound real. Awesome work.
The Mad Maiden chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
That was just awesome. I loved the kick me sign at the end. It was a nice touch. Very nice.
WizKid94 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
aww that was adorble. i absoluely adore when people compare helga and arnold to his grandparents!

Keep up the good work

~WizKid94
MayDayGirl-Save-Our-Ships chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
lol that was great! I love the whole history repeating itself thing. And the end was perfect with the 'kick me' sign on his back. It shows that neither her nor Helga have to change to be with the person they love.
I Lost My Buh-Lance chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Very nice! I liked it. It was short, but nicely written. Well done. )
kialajaray chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
History is bound to repeat it's self. I really like this story. Good job.
Pointy Objects chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
You are WAY too good at this! Once again, you strike me with your tiny details that just work. Especially the jazz music and the 'Kick Me' sign...I think as readers, sometimes, we'll skip over seemingly unimportant things because we want the whole picture. We want the Arnold and the Helga, and the fastest way to get there, with as little distractions as possible. But, in all honesty, this little "distractions", little things that the author seems to throw in randomly, just work. And the fact that you keep all of yours so organized, and even if you have a parallel or if you're employing symboilism, it doesn't get so confusing that I've lost focus of what you're talking about. Bravo!

-Pointy_Objects
MRobitussin chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
very very good!
Pyrex Shards chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
I enjoyed reading this. One of the things I like about HA is the parallel between Helga/Arnold and Arnold's Grandparents when they were younger, and you touched on that very well. I think however that your story is rough around the edges due to its length. You didn't allow yourself enough space to flesh out more of the storyline. I could easily see this fic working out better around 5,0 or 6,0 words. For instance, Arnold seems to come home from school and then go back to the school dance right after Phil shares his story with him. There are a few other things but once again I think length was your enemy here.