Reviews for On Your Mark
Tenshoru chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
This was amazing! I had just re-watched the music video and had the crazy thought to check and see if there was any fanfic on it. To my surprise there were exactly two fics! I couldn't believe it!

This was extremely well written. I loved how you put the characters, and how you told the story. Thank you so much for writing it even though there was the fact that you'd get little to no credit for it.

T.R.
jwinter1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Hi ferngirl,

I like your story a lot - at least you have tried to knit together the two very different endings into a single story. But I think you have not got it right - you have missed the biggest clue that leads to the full answer. You should look for it in a very early segment!

Once you realize that there are actually *three* different endings it becomes very easy to work out which must be the real one and what the other two are!

But I won't spoil it for you by saying more because it is such fun deciphering the clues in order to come up with a single storyline which fits all the scenes with no contradictions!

Have fun!
John
metsfan101 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
THIS WAS GOOD
Karuha chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Nice story! I really like how you incoporated the subsections of the music video. Like the falling and how it played into your story. It seems to me like you watched the video over and over, and no doubt you did _ I think there were a few spelling errors, but nothing major. Great job! :D