Reviews for Mending
mllhild chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Omake: o wonderful, I love Vivio and the reckless Nanoha

About the story, nanofate fluff is heart warming. Actuallty I did first think that Fate was going to confess her Feelings

(have been reading way to much fanfics with them in teenage age)

but the part with the snow globe is new to me. Is Nanohas grandmother introduced in the soundstages because I didn't know about her.

Please clear this doub of mine.
Salnar chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Witty, witty... XD
shanejayell chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Aw!

Such a cute moment. And the omake made me LOL. Read the new Vivio manga yet?
Reader458 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
*Snicker*

That was a nice twist. I was sure she was going to confess her love and then you turn it in to that. Wonderful

Good luck with the writing

Reader458
10megaman chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
HEY! I READ THIS SOMEWHERE BEFORE! Wait, that was on the website... It's a pretty humorous fic, and well, it's acceptable to base a fanfic partially on your experiences, because it makes your work a little more personal, and actually partially adds interest to the story, like a 'surprising fact.' The Omake here was funny as well.
migele chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
while I have to say that I always wondered how vivio armed with raging heart would work out. this was very surprising in the omake

there can never be enough nanoha fate fluff

ja ne migi
ALEXISSA2 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
very sweet of Nanoha to say that and it's true, all memories would always be in our hearts especially of those we loved. Nicely done.
SakuBloss chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
LOL! Oh, I simply LOVED that Omake theater! It was hilarious! XD

And I simply *adored* your Fate/Nanoha story. It was so sweet and epic )
abi2006 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
hey, this is cute. it's my first time to read a MGLN fiction, and I like it. Simple but sweet. Real life thing, huh? You and your wife got something really nice between the two of you :)
markesellus chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Aww this was cute. Real life experience huh? Fate-chan is such a little klutz. Lol. I love Vivio's Magical Omake Theater. Speaking of Halloween, it's coming up pretty soon. D: Maybe I should dress up as Nanoha as well. ;p
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Well, well, soldier...

This was nice.

Too bad it wasn't too fluffy. I like FLUFF. LOL

And the omake was hilarious. LOL

Nice work, son.

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
What a nice change of pace with this story. I’ve seen this many times at my home, but never felt pity for the punishment my cousins, sister and friends received from the owner of the precious object that was lost in the mistake.

Good work.
Yuremeshi chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Great story! I like how Fate was so worried about such a small thing.
RadiantBeam chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
And here I was thinking it was going to be another 'Fate confesses to Nanoha', and instead it's about a snowglobe. But it really works, somehow; it's cute and funny, and I could totally see Fate getting bent out of shape over something like that.

And your omake... Okay, that's it, Nanoha isn't in charge of Halloween costumes anymore. Though I laughed like crazy at her attempts to "befriend" her enemies. She really is Nanoha's daughter, isn't she?
EAnIL chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Hi Dezo AnIL here!

its the second time i see you here MGLN fandom. but i must say that i really like this piece and the Omake its incredible. hope that i see more of your work here _