Reviews for Weight Loss
One word. Nosebleed :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
the-spoon-of-doom chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Reesa Uchiha chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
how you mean that was not great if that was not grate i don't know what is awesome story
DragonFire44 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
This was interesting! I would have liked to see more, a continuation. And when Deidara thought he was 'fat' have some conversation between, say Hidan or something. I would have liked to have read some or Sasori/s view when Deidara came in saying 'I'm fat'. It was cute in away. But it felt a little rushed ... the lets have 'intercourse'.
Vanessa Hally chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
it good

but u need to proof read your work more

u said 'could nine' instead of "cloud nine"

change it if you want to

its just a suggestion
jadedfox2 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
ok, im inspiring u. write another one now. lol, i fuckin love your story, home slice!
Ben Tramsami chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
WOOT! I love the citrus-y goodness! You're quite talented at writing lemons. I hope for more of your works in the future!
Nocturnal Melodies chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
We aren't so different, you and I. I write smut in the middle of class too, SasoDei, NaruSasu, KibaNaru, OroSas, ItaSas, KaDan, I don't care which couple it is. Aslong as the inspiration comes, I'll write a sastisfying smutfest.
Adeisa chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Excellent! You have some serious talent!
kira-chan's imagination chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
ahahha! i love this.. just the idea of deidara thinking he was fat... and sasori offering to 'help' him lose weight, well, its perfect! and absolutely 'drool worthy'! haha plus, i have to say: yes. i LOVE writing yaoi sex scenes in the middle of class. it just makes it that much better! So i'm with you on that one! you're so great at writing lemons! its really well worded. _
black55widow chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
you should be proud of this
Side-CH chapter 1 . 9/30/2008

the author note in the middle of the story said exactly what was on my mind! Deidara not gay?...right...

but gezz that was good! I dont see why you would say that wasn't great (make me wonder how much yaoi'tastic great is) viva la lemon!
Thinkette chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Thank you dear Jashin that you where blessed by this idea in the middle of clas. That happens to me too. You write good lemons. GAH! I FEEL LIKE A PERV!