Reviews for Is it Love?
EfronxLove chapter 11 . 1/28
Please continue this story.
kaligator chapter 11 . 11/17/2013
I've really enjoyed reading this story and truly hope you continue to write. Thank you.
HSMLOVER4EVA chapter 11 . 10/28/2013
Its ok but write more
Guest chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
Please finish this story!
X-Tiinaa chapter 11 . 5/28/2013
Hey, was that the last episode? If not, then pleasEEEE hurryhurryhurry up with the next one 'cause I loved it !
bee chapter 11 . 5/13/2013
more! love this story and want to see what happened to Troy for starters, and how it works out between troy & gabi! please keep updating. :)
PromisingTomorrow chapter 11 . 5/8/2013
Please update soon!
AlwaysLove14 chapter 11 . 5/2/2013
Awwwww...Go Troyella and what was the point in Cole having Troy go through with the wedding when he really didnt love Gabi anyways?! Lol I love Sharpay's phone call to Sasha nonetheless. I hope to read more soon:) keep up the great work!
tabithaxoxo chapter 11 . 1/23/2013
this is my favorite story ever PLEASE post more omg.. Its so good
NinjaTurtleX chapter 11 . 1/8/2013
Just read the whole story so far and I love it :) can't wait for the next one
kaybaby1127 chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
yay a new start to there relationship.

now wtf just happened to troy?!
ChasingGhosts chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
I've just discovered that this story isn't on my favorites list and I'm outraged at myself! I'm not sure how I missed this but I'm definitely making sure it's there as soon as I post this review.

I cannot explain how excited I was to see this updated! You may not update as often as other stories but an update of this never fails to get me excited. I cannot explain exactly why I love this story so much, but just know that I do.

I loved seeing this chapter unfold with all Gabriella's anger. Hopefully it won't be too much longer until the next chapter and we can find out what in the world happened to Troy!
itsi3 chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
Loved it! So glad you updated!
Crystal
Midnight113 chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
Wow, nice cliffy. I loved this chapter, that scene was amazing! Thanks so much for updating this story, it's still a favorite of mine. ;)
pumpkinking5 chapter 11 . 1/2/2013
Thanks!

WOW! Gabby sure gave it to Troy. She made sure to tell him about her feelings. Troy realized that Gabby
truly loves him and not Cole.

Adored when he gave her the promise ring. It showed that he was truly committed to Gabby and
their growing relationship. Gabby accepted!

Wonderful!