Reviews for Confessional
sama-chan chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Please try some more stories like this, I liked it! A lot! So don't stop! :)
hypercell chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
This was really good.
FoxGlade chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Alex in a church. I love it.
Wolfmonster chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
ooh, something original! i loved the idea, but i thought the bit about the priest's voice being 'thick' and 'menacing' sounded a bit weird. if he really was a priest, he wouldn't threaten alex.

loved the new idea though!
Simply Shelby chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Definitely something original. Well done!

I especially enjoyed this: 'What was worse was that the priest said the same thing Ian would have said if he were here now. It annoyed the heck out of him.'

I've always imagined Alex's conscience sounding like Ian.

Also, I like the hilarious imagery MI6 giving Alex a pep-talk brings up.

Once again, well done.
Jusmine chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
"But as the sanctuary doors opened, announcing the arrival of the two MI6 agents, Alex was all *to* glad to dash into the box." That should be "too" there.

"But *weather* the words the Father spoke were God inspired or MI6 trying to give him a pep talkā€¦ " That should be "whether".

I really liked this. The whole Alex kinda breaks down, goes to a church to confess or whatever, and then ends up being talked into going back to MI6...It was very well-done, and ORIGINAL! Yays! lol. :D

Oh, and btw? You have a typo in your summary: "While there he has to deal with the fact his armor/*self-denfene* is breaking."

"Self-defense". It might put some people off reading the story. :D

I really liked this, and yes you should write more of them! And, if you read enough British stories, the language starts sinking in. I, too, am an American, yet the other day I told my mom I needed help with my "maths"...Yeah, I think I'm reading to much AR fanfics. lol. :D

I look forward to your future AR fics. :D
Ara Reed chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
That was a really spectacular read, thank you for posting it!
Emmy-loo chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Loved it. Though the lines toward the end were a little confusing (especially "I believe you can be whoever you want to be"... what in the world is he saying?) It's a very good one-shot, and I hope to see more from you soon! Keep up the good work!

Emmy
rumandmoney chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Wow. Completely new concept here :D

So forgive me if I sound unsure. As many people will tell you, I'm a person of homework. And at the moment I'm alos doing my Irish homework.

Usually two languages at once can confuse me, so bear with me xD xD

But I loved the fact that you decided to do something NEW. So strange in the AR fandom. Yet exciting :D

And as someone who used to be very religious -still believe in God. Just in my own way- I liked the whole idea of Alex being totally lost.

Especially in the cofessional booth.

I happen to have a slight phobia of that place xD

And whilst I loved the entire story -and I found no americanisms- I didn't like the ending.

Because I'm too dramtic and angsty to let Al get away like that xD

Looking forward to seeing more from you :D

hails x
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
so either way we review hay hm...well i would like you to carry on please! thankx
sakurastar17 chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
That was really good! For a moment I thought the priest would turn out to be Yassen but I doubt Yassen would help convince Alex to go back to MI6. PLEASE put up another chapter! this has got potential for a great story!
AbsolutAnda chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Wow, that was amazing.

I'm definitely not the religious type, but really, that was great. I loved it. Even super spies need a little boost from god, I guess...or a cryptic priest...

I would love to see another chapter from the priest's point of view; maybe just a little blurb or something.

Great job.

It was beautifully written and really described what Alex would be feeling nicely.