Reviews for Pretty Beautiful
YOU MADE ME BALL MY EYES OUT! IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL!...
Decoy13 chapter 1 . 9/25
Nearly 9 years since this was published and is still one of the best.
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 8/12
Haha that was interesting!
PersonaUserOrpheus3245 chapter 1 . 7/8
Lucy has always garnered the attention of the male population? Not really, every male has been shown to be pretty indifferent to her in the show.
Loved it but in case you didn't know Lucy has brown eyes.
Zarina3908 chapter 1 . 6/12
Good story, but aren't Lucy's eyes brown? Like really dark brown? Not bright blue.
asdfghjkl098 chapter 1 . 6/9
This is one of the most adorable oneshots I have ever read! I love how you portrayed Natsu, considering that, yes, he is obviously a male and of course, is aware of how attractive some women are. It is not the typical 'Natsu is dense, Lucy is dense' or 'Natsu and Lucy liked each other yet scared to admit to each other due to their friendship' oneshot/story. Lucy, too, is perfectly written. I can vividly imagine her being giddy of the fact that she became well-known as one of the cover girls of a magazine and how she will flaunt it to none other than her teammate.

Looking forward to reading your future stories Rondeau! (;
Rubybird2329 chapter 1 . 5/30
Um...Lucy's eyes are brown or hazel. Not blue. Where did ya get blue eyes from? And if her favorite color is blue then why does she have a pink guild mark?
XxDuckDooxX chapter 1 . 5/1
Amazing!
HASTAGNEMODAFISHDANKMEMES2017 chapter 1 . 4/12
#110% #WONDERFUL #NALU #GIVE ME MORE #YAY #LOLLIPOPS
Jessica M chapter 1 . 4/7
Noice, I like it and I don't usually sit around and read fan fiction so this really good because I did great job
KatanaNoNeko chapter 1 . 3/29