Reviews for Pretty Beautiful
I love this so much
coolcatsterfreedom chapter 1 . 1/19
MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER PEASE PLEASE PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT XD
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
This was adorably fun and cute. Though short and sweet, it was the right spot of perfect NaLu. Captured them wonderfully ~
Good work!
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Even if she was taken. No one would be TOO opposed. Until they got to know the FREAKING FIRE DRAGON SLAYER, NATSU "SALAMANDER" DRAGNEEL was her freaking boyfriend. And that was so adorable! That smile! I can just imagine it! *sigh*
solarlunarstar chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
i thought Lucy's eyes were brown, not blue. . .
deez biscuits chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
her eyes are brown btw love the story u should continue
Soul-of-glass chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
ohMYGod IM SCREAMING AA
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Mirajane could tell her that celebrity isn't all it's cracked up to be. At least she's a celebrity with a dragon looking after her. Much safer that way.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
Love the story but what would have been better is you putting Lucy's correct eye color.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
I thought Lucy's eyes were brown not blue?
queens-smoak chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
this was so fluffy and cute, especially the ending. but isn't "Heartphilia" actually spelt Heartfilia, and aren't Lucy's eyes brown and i thought she used Celestial Spirit Magic? Maybe the differences are caused by subtitle translation changes for different hemispheres idk?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
Amazing !
Dancin'InDaRain chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
YASSSSSSSSS!
*Flips all the tables in the immediate vicinity from the extreme fangirling taking place*
savyspicer chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
KAWAII! NOPE I'M DONE GO ON WITHOUT ME! I love this so much it short it's simple its awesome!
Who cares if this review is 7yrs late! I LOVE THIS.