Reviews for Pretty Beautiful
Big Fan chapter 1 . 7/31
:D yes :)
Azrakatz chapter 1 . 7/23
Did you hear that, Gray, Loke, and every other person Lucy is shipped with?
She’s TAKEN
Disappearing Pucca chapter 1 . 7/16
This was ALL KINDS of beautiful!
Naluislifexx chapter 1 . 6/20
Really cute! I love this fic sooo much. Please write more! ️
DidSomeoneSayCake chapter 1 . 6/17
Awwwww... This is really cute! :-)
I want friends chapter 1 . 5/30
Not to be, “that guy” but Lucy’s Eyes are uh...brown. Not blue.
Rara Erza Heartfilia chapter 1 . 5/15
it was amazing!Just, Lucy has brown eyes, but otherwise it was brilliant
Stella Star3 chapter 1 . 3/5
I really liked this story good job! But Lucy has brown eyes not blue eyes, other than that good job
Yuoaj009 chapter 1 . 3/2
Cute story :)!
Hello chapter 1 . 2/17
Hey, so nice chapter, I really like the way you portrayed Natsu... BUT LUCY'S EYES ARE NOT BLUE! I'M SORRY BUT HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN FAIRY TAIL?! I'M SORRY BUT ONLY SUCH A FAKE FAN WOULD MAKE THAT MISTAKE. LOOK ANYWHERE, AND IT WILL TELL YOU LUCY HEARTFILIA'S EYES ARE BLUE! Other than that, it was a fine chapter. Good job! (BUT THE BLUE EYES... UGHHHHH)
Satyrykal chapter 1 . 1/4
read it before, reading it again. still greatCheers,
satyrykal
AnimeDragin chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
Ok, just need to say this. Lucy’s eyes are brown, not blue. Otherwise, this is a great work.
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
I love the fact that natsu wasn’t just mad at all the men for jealousy reasons, but that he had a good reason. He saw that she was more than just her body and he hated that these guys came to her, thinking that because they read this article, they automatically knew her, but they didn’t- not like natsu did. It made this story much more than I thought it would be when I started reading(not that jealousy fics are bad, I love those kind as well). Thank you for writing this!
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
Aww, yiss. This was fantastic. I loved it. Man, how much the world needs realistically developed romantic relationships, even in fanfiction. This definitely fit the bill. Thank you. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2017
YOU MADE ME BALL MY EYES OUT! IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL!...