Reviews for Sing to Me
Squit Ayumin chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
I'm obsessed. I love the way you write and the way you characterize these two (and Takeru!) so beautifully. Thank you so much for the lovely read. It was an absolute privilege.
ChloboShoka chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
Lovely little stories my favorite is the first one.
Akazato chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Super sweet, just lovely. I'm adding this collection to my faves. You're an excellent writer by the way. ;D
Akazato chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
I don't usually like stories with them in the Digital world, but I enjoyed this. It was cute.
Akazato chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
I loved this, loved the way you described Yamato's feelings, everything. Great job. ;)
sweetnsilver chapter 3 . 10/14/2008
I just read your shorts

Your descriptions of the characters and just the short little stories in general were beautifully written. Amazing job hope to read more
digidestined4eva chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
I wonder why not many ppl have reviewed too...these stories are just so sweet, cute and awesome!
M M Forever chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
This are really cute shorts! These would make a perfect addition to my C2 forum!
Little Lillymon chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
This is just stunningly beautiful. I don't even have anymore true words to express how absolutely well you have written this. The way you portrayed Matt was wonderful and describing Mimi's beauty was... beautiful! Hah, I was speechless. I love the ending. I'm surprised you haven't gotten anymore reviews! People don't know what they're missing! You deserve to hear your praise!
Flower Of The Slum chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
This story is beautiful!

Well done for nearly making me cry V_V lol

x