Reviews for See My Future
Awe a little take on what Bella and Edward thought...and what Blake thought of the big massive Cullen I loved you and may the good Lord bless you abundantly!
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 12/27/2015
This one was fun to read. Poor Jason becoming a daddy for the first time. Being scared and talking it out with Edward. Very nice bonding moment for father and son, with edwardhelping Jason. The nurse interrupting wasn't necessary at all. If a nurse ever acted like that, she would be written up so quickly, her head would spin. Edward should've said that to her, instead of scurrying off when he was on his break. It would be overwhelming to ave such a large family come to visit right after giving birth. So many people to greet, when you're just so darn tired. We've reached the end of the out takes. I'll miss this family, they've been fun. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us all. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 12/27/2015
What an interesting chapter. I'm very glad that Luke and Chelsea were there for her. Otherwise, I cringe at what could've happened to her. They took really good care of her too. I just hope Luke threatened Tommy to never step bear his sister again, or, he'll have all her brothers and cousins coming after him. Drunk or not, I hope it was said and it sunk in.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 12/27/2015
I really enjoyed this chapter. Remy is a definite favorite amongst the children. I really liked the way she was with every person she interacted with. She was great with her daddy. Fantastic with Dakota. I really liked the way she handled the bafoon, Nick. And, what a wonderful way to meet your other half. I loved the damsel in distress aspect. Travis is great. How did Remy manage to get through a whole month, without running into any other family member? She's been caught in her love bubble and it's really great. Very much enjoyed this chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 12/26/2015
I kind of loved that they all got together for a slumber party. It was cute. I liked that she slipped away to her husband too . . . very cute.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 12/26/2015
I'm sad that she had to go through that divorce but, I loved that she met Brett that way. And, that he trusted her enough to let her get his girls that soon. Very glad for that safe word. All children should have that. It was sweet that they got married. Yay!
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 12/26/2015
I'm so happy that you've made one of the children gay. Yay! And, usually most parents know before the kids do. That was a sweet way of letting them know and their acceptance.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 12/26/2015
This was a fantastic chapter. I love that Anthony got his Olympics in, and his second at that. I am an Olympic whore and have been since I was very young. I watch it all every two years. And yes, Phelps is quite an amazing swimmer. I adored watching him for the past three summer games. Hoping his fourth trip is still successful and not an older fish competing against a bunch of young guppies. Lived the meeting of Nita, she's a treat.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 12/26/2015
Wow, Dakota is rather mean. I'm surprised that Emma didn't scold her for purposely saying David, in lieu of, Daniel. She's evil. Jake laughing so hard over this boy being mortified, was evil too. I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I'm not a big Jake fan either. At least your Emma likes him. Someone has too.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 12/26/2015
Awww, I was holding out hope that at least one of the eight hundred children in this story would go the childfree lifestyle. For a minute there, I thought it would be Simon and Amanda. Until that ending of this cheater. Oh well. My husband and I went the childfree route. We love children, just decided they weren't for us. We borrow our nieces and nephews when we have that urge to spoil take us over.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 12/26/2015
That was a great chapter. I liked what you showed us with this one. You not only showed us how much the littles looked up to Jason through growing up, you also showed us that not all of the kids are perfect. Cami was living a very good life as a model. She just made a mistake, or rather two mistakes. Now, she needs time to decompress and turns to the rock in the younger set. I liked it. A lot. Kate was wonderful in this, too.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
I loved this glimpse at Luke. What a wonderful young man he turned into. I love that he dislikes his fan club and even Enders why it exists. Poor guy. Running away from them though, brought him to Chelsea. It was a very cute way to get him to finally speak to him. She seems enamored with him, too. Very sweet chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/3/2015
Wow,Edward is so understanding about Blake they both are.
silver-stone2 chapter 11 . 8/17/2015
are you going to finish this story soon
Guest chapter 11 . 3/29/2015
Man that stupid nurse who does she think she update.I love this story so much.
MusicBringsMe2Life