Reviews for Renaissance
Siniestra Malfoy chapter 27 . 8/18/2013
Wooh, this fic is so great. I read it a few years back and in a fit of melancholy read it again :). And is still so amazing (plus I got to catch up with the last 3 or 4 chapters)

I really hope someday you'll get to update again, even if it's just so see Harry and Draco in a happier situation.

Hugs!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/6/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
wytygr chapter 27 . 2/5/2013
will there be more any time soon? this is by far one of my favotite Harry Potter fics. i'd love to read more chapters.
Expecto Kiwiland chapter 27 . 8/6/2012
Oh, that last chapter made me so sad and angry D: Por Harry 3
I've really really loves this story, it's so unique and original, with beautiful writing and character! Definatly among my favorite fanfiction of all time.
I hope you'll be able to update it again soon as I'm vert eager to read more! Hope you are well 3
juventus chapter 27 . 6/22/2012
I found your story 3 days ago and every free time I got I was reading it:) a pity I found you stop after the chapter 27:( any possibility for a future update?
ReginaLuna chapter 27 . 6/17/2012
I really really love your story. It's one of the best I've ever read!

The way your storyline unfolds was so fantastic and I love Harry and his new family and how the Weasleys are but in their place by him.

I really hope you plan to continue this story.
Nocturnal Rose chapter 27 . 12/20/2011
Love it can't wait for more!
annagardner11 chapter 27 . 11/28/2011
I just found this story if is so good keep up the good work update sooknn
Randa1 chapter 27 . 11/7/2011
It excuses for the bad translation

I do not speak anything of the language and I back write Navy with a dictionary and the few classes of English of the school years ago

Fic enchants to me your, tapeworm that to write it, I adore you develop as it, you are one of the few authors in another language to have in my profile is for that reason you write very well now, history is put better and better and I see that this approaching the hour to decide

The first to most be to decide is tonks

she is to her the one that waits for the confrontation with Remus when returning both to him to house, she of the Weasley house and the one of malfoy manor

Remus would not leave its friendship with Draco and Harry would support and them, she to be in agreement with the weasley of which draco is not good for Harry

But there is the detail that the weasley be a friendly, and Remus is its family, and the son to come

Remus would not accept that she does with draco what made the lady weasley, and surely she to try a who Remus crack its friendship with draco but I believe that remus dira that Tonks try to give to Draco the benefit of the doubt

the ball this in the field of tonks

I créate that
Dulzura Letal chapter 27 . 11/1/2011
Hi, Lyon...

Please! put Remus with Hetty or someone...your Tonks is infuriating and mean!

Love,

D.L.
dairygirl chapter 27 . 11/1/2011
Ooh! Another chapter! How lovely. Too bad Harry's family reacted so poorly to Draco's presence. I was saddened by it especially as excited as Harry was to talk about his new family and their love. Remus is a wonderful and giving character, and I hope the rest of the Christmas with family is filled with all a person could hope for.
Rising Phoenix1835 chapter 27 . 11/1/2011
God! I absolutely cannot STAND those Weasley's! I guess they're only supportive when Harry is doing what THEY want! The only family Harry needs is the one he's with right now. I hope he never forgives those a-holes. Or if he does, that he only acts as an acquaintance towards them, but definately not as a part of their family. I hope he finds out what Molly did and absolutely chews her out about it. On a more positive note, lol, the sex before the Weasley disaster was sooooo HOT!
piglett chapter 27 . 11/1/2011
Great new chpater - love this story so much. Poor Harry and Draco even Remus as well - Weasleys family reaction to Harrys news wasn't nice and just what is going on with Tonks?. Can't wait to see what happens next. :)
dairygirl chapter 26 . 10/26/2011
A new chapter! Hurrah! And not only that but quite the racy one with Draco seducing people at the celebration. However, I am glad that Harry was confident in sie's heart and they will all be moving into Grimmauld Place. It certainly needs to be a home and eliminate the creepy house elf. I am thrilled to see more of your writing and cannot wait for me.
Rising Phoenix1835 chapter 26 . 10/26/2011
OMG! When I saw a new chapter for this story in my inbox I almost died of joy! I have no idea why I thought the story was complete, but I couldn't be more excited to read more. And you're welcome for the LJ rec, I just had to share my love of this story with anyone I could.