Reviews for Still Alive
kttykiwi chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
It brought a tear to my eye.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I loved it !
infinityphoenix chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
This is probably the happiest concievable ending to Portal ever. It made me smile until I arrived at the messed-up "Still Alive" song. And then I smiled again when I reached the happily-ever-after ending.
Silk and Shells chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This is magical.

This is magic itself.

This is like what something would be if it descended from the heavens, angelic choir following, with all of the chocolate, candy you could ever have - without getting one stomachache or cavity.

It is magical.

I like you.
Lyaksandra chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Nice tie in you propose here. The core rolling around by itself is kind of odd, but the story was nice enough to take any negative attention from that.
Certainly Syrix chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Is this a oneshot ? Oh, and is one of GLaDOS' emotions or parts or, whatever, in the cube ? Cause' the story said it talked .
Phyllis Joy Wolfe chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Hmm. Interesting. I enjoyed this.
Interesting chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Nice take on the song and real unique idea. Thanks for sharing!
Wolfinson chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Man, that is good. I like the way you put the song into the story.
xx-fyrefly-xx chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Aww, a happy ending. )

Interesting way of putting the Still Alive lyrics into the story. I loved it. 33
Kyra Wolf chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Nice. I like how GLaDOS... never really -was- evil in here, but was really just experimenting. I like how the cube can really talk too, talk about a mind trip, lol.
yamiishot chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
X3 That is the best ending to the game EVER -glomp-
Agent S7 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Wait. So...what?

So for some reason GLaDOS put Chell through unbearable pain and misery for about three hours (probably) and...and then suddenly starts to be NICE? And Chell accepts the apology? I don't think GLaDOS is Willy Wonka, either...

Sorry, I don't buy it.
Landing Failure chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
The ending was a bit awkward, but otherwise... great job. I think what made it awkward was the random spew of Still Alive lyrics, but yeah.

Favorited ;o
Nostalgic-Romance chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Hey! Great story! Compainon Cube likes cake :)

I always thought that if you just destroy the anger core, GLaDOS would be alright. And fix the empathy core, of course... or whatever it was called. I think the curiosity core was GLaDOS's nature and purpose. Youve added a really human side the her, the turrets, and the cube.

Congratulations. At the completion of recieving this review, you are promised cake and greif counseling. But take the cake. Therapists make you want to jump infront of an energy ball.