Reviews for Loving Things
lemmonpie chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
I LOVED IT! This was a great oneshot and you have an amazing way of writing, you actually reminded me of the real narrator! keep it up!
imaginationrunsfree chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
This was really cute, and sad. I was alm,ost crying at one point! But in a good way if that makes sense. lol
Lucy chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
! Excellent!

wonderful writing. )

Lots of lovely angst, I like a lot
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Aw, that's really good! Good grammar, I must say. :)) Very sweet, very realistic, it seemed like the show! Well done. :)
Alice chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
That was really awesome ) I could hear jim dale's voice while reading. You've got some talent girl!
legogirleight chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Ahh, I love it.

You captured the characters beautifully!
ILuvSnuffles805 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Yay! That was so adorable, I loved it! You have an awesome writing style that really fits with the mood of the show and the voice of the narrator!
In Hiding chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I could hear this. In the narrator's voice, I mean. This is the first PD fic I've read and I realize now how hard it must be to write and stay true to the feel of the show. But you've done it brilliantly. Well played.
walkingwit chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
This just made my day. So wonderful. I could hear Jim Dale's voice in the narration, and the characters were spot on. Great job, it made me smile.
Dylan0513 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Wow, your first fic for this show and it was great! You nailed the dialogue, which I'd like would be the hardest thing for writing fan fiction for Pushing Daisies. And I got the same feeling reading this that I do when I read your Avatar Kataang fics. Definitely keep writing for Ned and Chuck!
Disney Sorceress chapter 1 . 9/30/2008

I read the beginning on your lj, but I don't have an account there, so I couldn't tell you what I thought. Basically, I could literally hear the narration at the beginning (and at the end, and throughout) in Jim Dale's voice. It sounded exactly how an episode would start. I thought you nailed the characters and the style and the overall attitude of the show. Pushing Daisies is so cute, and I really, really liked this. :)

Great work!