Reviews for Famous in a Small Town
diehardtwilightfan23 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
lol love this story but i so wish that u would continue into when they get to the island!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
i love the song title! D one of my favorite songs! love Miranda! haha... omg.. I LOVED IT! such a cute story line! D man i wish it was a big story! lol! so anyways loved it again! cant wait to read your other storys! so later.. haha! D

Ashley
gossip-bangkok chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
thanks! :)

love it

a cute o/s
Lstem chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I live this story but I would live if you made it longer! Maybe the story leading up and/or the aftermath! Great story though!
emmadtf2 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I really liked this one, think you could have even expanded it into a story or a series of one-shots. The only thing is I want to read more of your work now, but its already 4.45am and I need to be up in 2 hours- crap, crap, crap. So shall sign off for now but I'm returning later.
deleteteled chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
yum
may-bell-rose chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
OMG that was too cute loved it you should do one on this but make it longer/bigger and add more detail

love always ;D

MBRxox
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
so cute and funny. great one shot
Veronique24 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Amazing!
miska de cat chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
went a little fast for me, but was still pretty good- but not one of my favs
Im Poiosned chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Awesome one-shot :D
xxEClovexx chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Great story, please continue on it?...
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
oh wow that was another awesome one shot! I just totally loved it and i'm like you...i can so see that happening! I love the e&b in this and just with his conversation with carlisle to see how much he loves adores and is devoted to bella!definitely a story after my own heart! well done! Oh edward marry me and whisk me away to a private jet and have your way with me then take to a deserted island and lose me in ecstasy heaven forever!lol!
AnjieNet chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Hot actor Edward Cullen is always win! Love the surprise wedding and the mile-hile action. Fun story!
twilightROXmySOXoff chapter 1 . 9/2/2009