Reviews for Gun Powder and Lead
Great story!
Annie Larsson chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Awesome oneshot!
Twimima7 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Please tell me there is more to this story, it is really good.
ajowen chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
That was awesome.
Jessi99 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
love it! I love Miranda Lambert so this is one of my favorite songs. I love, love, loved the last line! had me laughing out loud! And singing gun powder and lead... good thing the only person that's here with me right now is my 1 year old little boy, he looked at me kind of funny... love the story! :)
Twink423 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Go Bella go! She kicked some ass there with James!

And Edward is sweet with loving her forever. :)
FLOW LIZ chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
bad ass bella. I wish for a future scene. love it.
scrosby66 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Love it!
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This was great! I liked it! You were able to get so much into this one shot. Their background, their love for each other, the feelings, the build up, James and his threat and the follow through...the build up was great. I just wish there had been more at the end. This is great! I am off to read more of your stories! :)
KimiD chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Wow~ I should call you the queen of cliffies... LOL

This the second one I have read of your one shots that would make an awesome continued story... Are these plot bunnies that you wrote down the first chapter and then never developed? It's a shoma to waste such great potential stories and only leave then as a o/s... GREAT beginning of another potential continuance... KimiD
dakaleste chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
babybaby15 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I loved it
b3j02 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
OH snap! Bella don't play! LOL Great story!
E.Cullen1901 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
love love loved it! and that song is so amazing:)
momma2fan chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Wow! Intense. Excellent read. I wonder if you intend to expand on it? If not, it's still great..
108 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »