Reviews for Please Take the Wheel
shandi25 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I loved it.. My request is 18th floor balcony BY BLUE OCTOBER! I love the song it is too sweet and I love your writing I hope everything goes well with your surgery I wish you the best of luck and my prayers are with you and your faily
gossip-bangkok chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
such a cute one with daddyward! DILF lol! :P

Awesome o/s!
spartangirl03 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Loved ur story! ! Daddy Edward is so hot. I like the part with Henry in the story it was really sweet.
Twilight-boo chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
o is there gonna bemore i cant really see more to this one shot i wonder what charlie would say
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
great little story! i would love to see a lil edward in the means of mason! that is one of my boy names i have picked out so i love when its used in a story!
rubell chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
cute...
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
aw. I love everything you write...
No longer on ff chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
aw, that was so sweet. You should do a one-shot for "Halo" by 'Beyonce'-these two are so adorable that would be really sweet too. But since you wrote about suggestions a year ago, you're probably not doing that anymore. Oh well, had to try. Loves this one, of course.
miska de cat chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
again- very good

I LOVE UR ONE-SHOTS!

i love all ur other stories too,

but these r easier to read

miska de cat
Im Poiosned chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Aw that was cute xD
banshee69 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Is this just going to be a one shot or are you thinking of continuing with it? This is an awesome one shot. You should be very proud of yourself.
Hyacinth85 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Dady Ed was so cute!

I think you should continue this story, at least to show Grandpa Charlie's reaction :D
Bornatmidnight96 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
OMG please update soon! I like this story!

-ME!

check out my story
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
i am just loving these one shots of yours they are brilliant!why i didn't discover them earlier i don't know but i guess btter late than never. he is such a sexy daddy and this story just oozed that not to mention the very nice marriage proposal and juicy lemon! cold shower yet again!lol!
AnjieNet chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Absolutley loved this! Daddy Edward is totally win. How could she have ever thought he would turn them away? *shakes head*
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »