Reviews for Please Take the Wheel
HawraaN chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
this is a really good one-shots better then the other one i see
Samtastic Sami chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
i really liked this one shot, and the way edward was so forgiving towards bella and accepting of their son.

how about for a song, 'fall for you' by secondhand serenade.
Aeromance chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Please don't don't read a few sentences of this review, then immediatly dismiss this as me spewing hate. The positive will come, but all in good time.

Wow, in this little one shot you have made me face several ideas that I was rather against in a fanfiction, one I didn't even know I would be averse to until I stumbled upon this. I don't really like fanfictions about Twilight in the first place because I never really think they can stand up to the perfection that Stephenie Meyer created for us; second I'm rather against all human fanfics about Twilight (I'm fairly certain this is under that catagory, no?); third I didn't like the idea of a lemon one shot's subject being a baby. I was just uncomfortable with that.

So, with all of these things bothering me I could not possibly enjoy this one shot, right? Wrong. Horribly wrong! I loved this little one shot. It was really sweet to see Edward being a father and really, just a normal person with a normal baby. The sex scene was interesting. That was the uncomfortable climax (forgive the pun) that I was most afraid of, but surprisingly, it was tasteful and most certainly toerable. It was just so real in some ways. A mother and father who love each other so much getting away, from the baby that they both love so much, to show their love.

I don't know how I feel about the whole scene where Bella's car spins around. A little clarity would have been nice. Was it like the wheel 'magically' steered itself towards the Cullen's residence, or was it more like it was fate that the car spun around towards Edward?

The sex scene felt a little short to me. Call me a sucker for lemons, and all of the citrus in those scenes, but it felt a little rushed and blurry.

The one really bad thing you are doing with this story is providing false hope to a lot of people. At least Stephenie Meyer only put the idea in people's head that a vampire was an amazing lover, but you are saying that a human can possibly compete with that. Its just not right to string people along like that.

My sad attempt at humor and minor gripes aside I really loved this one shot, and I look forward to reading some of your other stories. I don't suppose you have some titles that allow the Cullens to remain vampires?

I have a suggestion. "Sing For Absolution" By Muse. I love that song so much.
xpersephone chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
That was lovley...Edward is a very cute dad
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
LOVED THIS ONE SHOT. EDWARD WAS SO SWEET WITH HIS SON. AND THE PROPOSAL WAS SO SWEET. AWESOME JOB. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Craving2Read chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I love this song and love how you wrote a Twilight FanFiction around it. Really sweet.
EdwardsCandyCane chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Daddy Edward rocks, please continue the story!
Panda With No Pants chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Hey, you should make this into a story. More then a one shot. It would be great!
Suzie092290 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
This was so sweet! Any chance of you continuing it? ? ? :)
JSTEW chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
aw, I like daddy Edward too... This could actually make a great story.
Jammya chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I Think you should chang this from a one-shot to a full story! lol this on could be really good! :D
GraceMac chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
So cute! Loves it!
CathyD chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Aw, very nice. Enjoyed this one. Love that he had the ring and everything already planned out to ask her to marry him.

Good job!

~Cat~
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Loved it!
Nevaeh09 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
any requests? umm continue with the story! lol, i love your stories!
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »