Reviews for A Work Of Art
Me chapter 1 . 4/18
Miss.A.Cullen chapter 33 . 12/31/2013
i hope this story continues! love it!
Blair.Alice. CullenLuvr chapter 33 . 8/13/2012
loved it
TwiValleyD chapter 33 . 11/15/2010
OMG...I LOVE THIS STORY..PLEASE UPDATE SOON.

ON A SIDE NOTE: SOME OF EDWARDS REACTIONS HINTS TO SEXUAL ABUSE. EVEN THOUGH HE SAID IT ALMOST HAPPENED, I HAVE A SUSPICION THAT IT ACTUALLY OCCURRED.
TwiValleyD chapter 24 . 11/15/2010
I KNOW IT MAY UPSET EDWARD BUT BELLA SHOULD JUST TO HER DAD AND TELL HIM WHAT'S GOING ON! EVEN IF IT MEANT SHE WAS UNABLE TO BE WITH THE ONE SHE LOVED HE WOULD AT LEAST BE SAFE FROM HARM.
kidie chapter 33 . 10/10/2009
...love this story...the issues you point out in life and in teens is so true...i would know, my boyfriend is a manic bi polar and god i am a lunaitic but i still love him, if they had just (the doctors) diagnoised him and took a look him and others would be in such different places right now
EverlyYours chapter 33 . 7/16/2009
Wow. Such a dark story but tainted with such vengance and loyalty that you really can't find a fault in any of it. This story reflects upon the eaquility in a relationship which is commonly overlooked. People sometimes don't remember that sometimes the knight in shining armour is honestly just another guy - who like everyone has insecurities and fears. A beautiful story that isn't afraid to be different and unique in it's own brightness. What has me concerned though is the date of your last update. Please make a closure to this story, so we are not left dangling on the rope of insanity.
Jey1204 chapter 33 . 6/29/2009
PLEASE UPDATE! I found this story only a few days ago and I was completely hooked. I found myself tearing up at some parts just because it was so sweet. For the second time, please update!
curly120 chapter 33 . 6/20/2009
I find your story recently and was just wondering if you plan to update, or was this the final chapter?
EdWaRdHaSaStAlKeR chapter 33 . 5/9/2009
Are you ever going to update? Its been forever! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
blackandivorykeys chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Grr...my patience is draining.

Where are you KoolJack1? We want an update sometime. ;)
No1Longer1using1account chapter 15 . 3/25/2009
love it
Twilight-boo chapter 33 . 3/2/2009
i freaking love this story cant wait for chapter 34. i felt so sad reading this story and that made me love it even more.
softydrink chapter 33 . 2/14/2009
are you going to be going anywhere else with this story or is it done?
LabRats89 chapter 33 . 2/5/2009
This story is so sad. I feel bad for Edward that he's the only abused out of all his siblings. I'm also saddened Carlisle's dead by committing suicide. It's amazing what the power of love can do for a person and you are showing that perfectly in this story... I thought it was a very sweet moment with Edward sleeping on Esme's lap... the love a mother has for their son, powerful, not measurable.

Will there be more angst/hurt for Edward vs Jason? Please let me know!

I also see it's been 3 months since you've updated. I pray to God you haven't given up on this story. You still going to finish and update ASAP! Plese let me know!

Update ASAP - this ExCeLlEnT story!

-Stacey-