Reviews for Huh?
Guest chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
oh mygod please make moooooooorrrrrreeee!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
please make more than 4 chaps i luv this story:)!
Lazyreaderwho'snotgonnalogin chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I love this story. Way to combine three avatar universe w/different types of gods, and especially Loki, dudes awesome! Well it totally sucks ass that ur not gonna update after four years. So yeah, way to go. Ur another one of THOSE authors! Finish the story! Please...
Gina Jade chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
I would very much like to read more! Please continue. This story is so interesting!
badonyx chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
very original and interesting storyline. i see it's been a while since you've last updated i really hope you haven't abandoned it.
Densharr chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
Really interesting story. There's only a few of these reversed bending fics, so it's always interesting to come across, especially when they're written so well. Keep up the great work!
Adurna Risa chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Lol true story! I almost named my chocolate lab Loki! We rescued him and they had been calling him Chip... So did not happen. I had found the name on a website and he is so tricky and mistchivious i seriously contemplated that name! But I decided Emmett had a better ring to it. He really is like a bear... And my main man.

Okay I guess you want something on the story right? Pretty good so far, though its only the first chapter... I like it so far...

Loki, ha ha.

Risa
Hotgirlow chapter 4 . 10/9/2009
update soon it's great.
Mel chapter 4 . 7/29/2009
This is great. I hope to see you update
NorthernLights25 chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
I like this story. Please update soon!
kibababe7015 chapter 4 . 6/10/2009
love this story cant wait for the next chapter XD
Saucebender chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
OK, so I know that Loki is a very famous mythological god, and I have heard of Itom before. (Mythology was always one of my favorite subjects.) My question is this... Are Loki and Itom really the same god, or did you make that part up? I'm just curious. Also, does anyone besides Zuko know that Roku is his great-grandfather? It was such a big deal in that one episode on the show, then it was never really mentioned again. I was kind of disappointed about that, so I wondered where that stood in your story. Great job so far, I can't wait for more!
Saucebender chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
I love how Zuko is able to pick up Firebending so easily. It's so much the opposite of when Aang was learning Earthbending. Aang had such trouble with his elemental opposite, but Zuko is a natural! And Zuko was never even meant to be able to Waterbend! I think Aang is getting jealous... too bad!
Saucebender chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
Hey, great chapter! I loved how Zuko was able to heal Katara's burns. I don't think I've sen that anywhere else. Very original. I wonder if Sokka knows that he's probably creating a monster by asking Zuko to sleep with Katara. I actually read the next two chapters also, but I'm trying to review each one separately. You don't have to respond to each of my reviews, you can do them all together.
K-naille chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Yeah, I followed this story on DA, and I find it here too (I asked for an allert, so I don't miss the upadates )

Soo, Since I've the same pseudo on DA, you already know what I think of this fic. But review are so conforting and I feel so generous with the authors I like that I post about ten lines of nothingness just to say

Just keep going ;-)