Reviews for Eyes
LawliPop chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
OOh, poor B! D: -hugs him-

L, it's all your fault for being so selfish!

So anyways.. this made me feel so bad for poor B. D: Awesome one-shot.
Kanki Youji chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
'Twas good! Oh, how I love B! I've been obsessed with him lately, but I can't write anything for him at all and it's driving me insane. I'm jealous of you for being able to, dont you know?
WithABunny chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
The concept is interesting. Now that you've made me think of it, it does make sense that B would be obsessed with L's eyes, in spite of the fact that he already has the sight of a shinigami.

B's innocence and twistedness (pardon if that isn't a word)are contrasted really well. You can practically feel the difference in his childhood demeanor and his insanity later on.

The interaction seems very natural, somehow. I think it lies with the fact that L seems so distant, which I think FFYP-Det-Lawliet mentioned.

You sure spin fine stories from RP's. Admirable.
Capitulate chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Ooh, he wanted his eyes, it's so creepy and perfect. Really cool oneshot. I love B, he's so twisted, and you did him right (yay). Please buy me a slushie.

Cheers!
skycutter chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Nice. I finished reading Another Note a while ago and since then I've been pretty much obsessed with L and B's relationship, so this was interesting. I like the premise, and the way that both B and L act here. B is very creepy but you can still sympathise with him, and L is just the right balance of distant and concerned, IMO. Also... I'm so glad that someone else writes stuff based on RP! :P