Reviews for In Another World: History Is Written By The Victor
Demitria Teague chapter 13 . 2/20
As much as I loved this story... that was really the end?
Demitria Teague chapter 7 . 2/20
Hahaha... Omg... this chapter... I just can't... I just loved it... and you were right about the 'awkward moments'. I blushed bad when I realized what was going on with Nuada and Nuala. I mean, I knew it was going to happen, but it still caught me off guard. And then Red being all like, "Yeah, Man. Good for you." Or "Was it good for you, because it was good for me." Yeah.. wow!
Demitria Teague chapter 1 . 2/19
Wow, the detail is amazing. And God, Nuada has been treated horribly. The love between him and Nuala is the most beautiful connection. They care for each other regardless of what the other has done.
Lufthexe chapter 13 . 1/26
Lovely story. Recently rewatched Hellboy 2, and just had to see what sorts of fanfiction there was for the prince. You did a great job with pushing the narrative forward. I loved the bond you created between the prince and Red; it did a good deal towards defining their personalities. Overall, wonderfully done. If you ever decide to write more for the fandom, I'm sure it would be appreciated.
Leanna chapter 6 . 11/6/2014
Ginny chapter 6 . 10/20/2014
I like how lucid your writing is :)
brenda chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
Yep, I am reading this, I like what I have read so far and will continue.
DocFaustus chapter 12 . 2/19/2014
this was fucking beautiful. YOu managed to keep Nuada IN CHARACTER which is a feat in it of itself. Humanity lost, pretty much everyone died, but at least the main crew loved, so i'm counting that as a happy ending.
Sassiebone chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
I'm reading one of your other stories (Metamorphosis) and thought I would check out some of your other stuff. This first chapter is excellent. I love Hellboy. I can't wait to read the rest. Thank goodness for the snow. Now I have more time to read! Interesting enough, I met my husband on a trip to Helsinki. We went back for our honeymoon. Now live in Maryland.
Drknite24 chapter 12 . 12/19/2013
I am so glad to have found your story. What an exceptional read! Thank you for sharing it with us.
camierose chapter 13 . 1/3/2013
this was asowme completly asowme
lilo chapter 13 . 8/18/2012
We could agree about many things...good story. very good indeed.
Darcy chapter 13 . 3/1/2012
Well done.
Zilander Kat chapter 13 . 4/14/2010
Firstly: "PS- Quit bowing at me, it's just fanfiction. ;)" LOL, *bows* It wasn't JUST fanfiction, it was AMAZING fanfiction silly :P..

Hahah, okay-so I am so excited that this story not only exists but is COMPLETE! I've been trying to find decent stories where Hellboy takes Nuada's side, as well as crossovers with Harry Potter...cause I'm cool like that and crave some crossover-goodness. Anyway, I really loved your characters, although Nuada broke my heart at times, that you made me feel so much for his character is a true testament to how well you wrote him, ne?

Okay, I'm off to study exams which sadly will not write themselves, as much as I beg them to do so...

Thanks for the killer fic, you rock m'dear!

Cheers,

Zilander Kat
Lika2 chapter 13 . 10/5/2009
I love you SO MUCH for this fanfic! Love love love! Hellboy 2 was one of those movies that frustrated me so much because it had so much potential and so many interesting ideas and it squandered most of them in a very cliche ending. I was thrilled to find an alternative ending here, and you nailed it. The bond between Nuala and Nuada, the romance between Nuala and Abe, Hellboy's sarcastic and sardonic humour and the warmth of his character that the movie was missing but you captured brilliantly here - it was all so well done. In particularly, I love how you fleshed out the faery aspect of the story. That was my favorite thing of the movie and you really did it justice here. The added detail about the bureau and the war between the elves and the human at the end just added to how complex this story was. You didn't take any easy way out and I admire that so much.

Yeah, I'm sure you can tell from my extreme gushing that I'm impressed as hell about about this. Thank-you so much for writing this. This made my evening.