Reviews for In Another World: History Is Written By The Victor
Lillalil chapter 12 . 11/11
The thought of genocide is never a welcoming thing and should be avoided...If we take the wicked and corrupted from the others , how many would be back...Was it not said that it is easier for a camel to get through the eye in the needle than it is for a rich to get in heaven..?! Something stills stands out eventhough I am more the believer of Mother Earth than Christianity, I still see the beauty in some of Jesus words to us, and tries to live them, because any nature folks have these simple rules treat others with respect..care for for nature and when nature feeds you, then you say thank you and give back to nature.
Lillalil chapter 13 . 11/11
Hmmn i do understand his plight, really do, but as Abraham says we are not all evil...! Some of us would welcome the thought of living in peace with any trustworhty and kind beeings be they humanoids or otherwordly beeings...Has no interest in taking and taking and power . But maybe if we could outroot all the powerhungried evil mongering men and women, we could get a better world, certaintly be very few back ...
Demitria Teague chapter 13 . 2/20/2015
As much as I loved this story... that was really the end?
Demitria Teague chapter 7 . 2/20/2015
Hahaha... Omg... this chapter... I just can't... I just loved it... and you were right about the 'awkward moments'. I blushed bad when I realized what was going on with Nuada and Nuala. I mean, I knew it was going to happen, but it still caught me off guard. And then Red being all like, "Yeah, Man. Good for you." Or "Was it good for you, because it was good for me." Yeah.. wow!
Demitria Teague chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
Wow, the detail is amazing. And God, Nuada has been treated horribly. The love between him and Nuala is the most beautiful connection. They care for each other regardless of what the other has done.
Lufthexe chapter 13 . 1/26/2015
Lovely story. Recently rewatched Hellboy 2, and just had to see what sorts of fanfiction there was for the prince. You did a great job with pushing the narrative forward. I loved the bond you created between the prince and Red; it did a good deal towards defining their personalities. Overall, wonderfully done. If you ever decide to write more for the fandom, I'm sure it would be appreciated.
Leanna chapter 6 . 11/6/2014
Ginny chapter 6 . 10/20/2014
I like how lucid your writing is :)
brenda chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
Yep, I am reading this, I like what I have read so far and will continue.
DocFaustus chapter 12 . 2/19/2014
this was fucking beautiful. YOu managed to keep Nuada IN CHARACTER which is a feat in it of itself. Humanity lost, pretty much everyone died, but at least the main crew loved, so i'm counting that as a happy ending.
Sassiebone chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
I'm reading one of your other stories (Metamorphosis) and thought I would check out some of your other stuff. This first chapter is excellent. I love Hellboy. I can't wait to read the rest. Thank goodness for the snow. Now I have more time to read! Interesting enough, I met my husband on a trip to Helsinki. We went back for our honeymoon. Now live in Maryland.
Drknite24 chapter 12 . 12/19/2013
I am so glad to have found your story. What an exceptional read! Thank you for sharing it with us.
camierose chapter 13 . 1/3/2013
this was asowme completly asowme
lilo chapter 13 . 8/18/2012
We could agree about many things...good story. very good indeed.
Darcy chapter 13 . 3/1/2012