Reviews for And Out of the Mirror it Sprang
MusicAngel13 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
so good so good
AllenMoyashiWalker chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
Please update? Pretty please, I wonder how kanda will react when Ellen gets stabbed by the exorcist sword. Please update!
blondie-moyashi chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
I'm loving the story so far _ Kanda's so sweet (in his own way) on Ellen, and it's so cute!

Lovin' it! Please continue _
howlingwindofthestorm chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
pretty good, i look forward to the next chapter.
Thrice the Double U chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
This sounds a lot like Mother of the Noah, another fanfic. . Um, just to share, whenever I think of fem!Neah (aka Fourteenth), I think of his female form looking like Lust from Fullmetal Alchemist. I don't know why, but I just can't help but think he'd look that way as a lady. ;) Keep up the good work.
Thrice the Double U chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Was that wife who died originally happen to be fem!Neah who was married to human!Earl? Just curious. ;)
phsycotic saiko chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
did you discontinue this?
BlueStar chapter 4 . 7/15/2010
I love this story and wish for you to update till it is done! PLEASE!
FallenHope-Angel chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
that was so pyshing out i loved it and can't wait for ya ta update. is the best i love !
i.ish.a.girl chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
Honestly, I can't believe how amazed I was after reading this. Normally, when I see something with short chapters, I don't bother reading it, but the first few sentences caught my attention. Who wouldn't be interested by this new plot designed? Albeit short, it is indeed detailed to a point where I get a brief image of what's going on, but it's not too much detail I forget the main idea.

I hope that you can write another satisfiying chapter once more, and I'd gladly read it. With all the twists and turns, I wouldn't be surprised if there's something more to the 'Phantom Thief G' person. If anything, it's just another twist. If continued by writing such as yours, I'm pretty sure it'll go very far. I just hope you can write another chapter.

Haa, bai~!

ShiroSakuraTenshi chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
This kind of short...
ML chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
Hey maddie. Didn't understand much but great story. PS do not kill so many ppl ok? u might end up killing ppl when u r older. ~jking onli r, don't come after me!
c chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
the story is very dramatic but a little confusing.
zenbon zakura chapter 4 . 11/1/2008
hahahahah OMG i love this hurry up and update!

hahah mrs bonniare so funny hoshino really knows how to make up characters!

go go go go go! update fast!
xXJustAnotherFangirlXx chapter 4 . 10/24/2008
i liked how you wrote this chapter! thanks for writing!