Reviews for Seven
Blasta6000 chapter 1 . 3/25
Brilliant writing. You really hammered in the horror.
And also...
HOLY CRAP!
Kiwi chapter 1 . 3/12
Ah seven I remember those days! I used to play in the mud and play fighting robot zombie unicorns. This is absolutely horrific! How Edward and Bella nonchalantly selling off her daughter to prostitution! Even more horrific if Stephenie Meyers continues to write the twilight saga, this would most likely to happen! In Cannon Renesmee passed off as rather intelligent beyond her years but no matter what her how grown up she looks it doesn't erased the fact that she's insanely underage. You nail- no you HAMMERD the Jacob/Renesmee slash on the head.
InvaderQix chapter 1 . 1/29
This...I finally can explain my dislike of how Meyer has Renesmee age.
Because she's seven. Not eighteen. It makes sense that she thinks like a seven year old, even with her high intelligence and grown-up body.
qweerlittlefish chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Woah. This was so intense and really well written. I love the perspective you wrote from, even though it made the story so heart-breaking. It's awful to thing that this could actually happen. :( :(

Still, a great read. Very interesting.
InkWeaverabc chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Urgh, how horrible! Brilliant, haunting writing though.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Dear, Lord I'm scarred for life. That was truly horrific.

Well done.
KM2000 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
This is...horrifying. Poor Renesmee! I was close to tears by the end, when I read what Jacob was doing to her. I've always thought of Renesmee as practically an adult already; I never thought of her having the mentality of a seven year old. But this version of Nessie and Jacob's relationship is fascinating.
I love it! Well done! :)
Estefani chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Poor Renesmee...I know how she felt.
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
This is a different kind of Nessie than I am used to.
You use pretty simple language to convey her emotions, but of course it all fits.
Who is she and how old is she really, that's the question. You are only as old as you feel, maybe.
Ciisera chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Wow ... this is incredibly creepy. I've always hated Twilight - especially the whole Nessie/Jacob thing - and it's horrible thinking that this is how Meyer intends their relationship to become. Because, well, it's obvious that she thinks this way.

But I digress. Back to the fanfic! Your pacing is really good and Renesmee's childlike voice is really haunting. It really shows you just how disturbing their relationship is. Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
God so depressing, and yet disturbingly plausible.

I have no love for twillight, but just for my own sanity's sake I'm going to pretend Renesme ages mentally in time with the physical. Just like Andy's fae girls in True Blood.
Jane Anne chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
This is what I see happening!
KingKillerq chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
...
That was...
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Wow. Guess Stephenie Meyer didn't really think that one through when she was making her little sue world did she?
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
You utter utter b*st*rd.

Not to say you aren't a very good writer, but I clicked this link for a good read with some exposition of Twilight's issues and I really just...was not ready.

It's funny because I can't help but compare it to Negima's character Evangeline, the archetypal centuries old vampire in body of a pre-teen girl. Said character frequently goes through the kind of things we see here (sexual overtones, lingerie etc) and yet the effect is simply comedic. It humanises a character who is clearly mentally adult and makes her physical state an amusing pseudo-karmic annoyance to her.

You just did a very good job of demonstrating the endless horror of inverting that. I already understand in the mental sense that it was nasty but this story drove it home in a visceral fashion that made me puke in my mouth a little.

So you utter b*st*rd. You shining example of brilliance.

Now excuse my while I go watch a nice episode of My Little Pony and try to purge my mind with shiny happy cartoonishness.

Peace out and Rock on,