Reviews for What About Now
Cheshire's Riddles chapter 17 . 5/22/2014
OMG! That is just too stinking cute for words. I just can't get over the loveliness of the story, I probably wouldn't stop fangirling over it for a week! Great job in describing all the interactions, I love all the couples you made happen. It is kind of hard to find a story where you agree with all the couples but you made it. I love it.
Nocturnal-Silver-Wolf chapter 17 . 7/12/2013
So cute!

However there were a few spelling errors such as strait being straight and your being you're etc... oh and I would have liked it to be more focused on Gaara and Naruto's relationship... 'part from that it was good :-)
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
OHMAIGAWSH! OHMAIGAWSH! OHMAIGAWSH! Shikamaru in a black vest! Sorry, I just had to lay that out there.
Airy89 chapter 17 . 4/20/2013
Ahhh ...this really awesome fic
I really enjoy read it
adaydreamer95 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
i love your book so far, poor Gaara I wish he knew what love was, nreading your author note I agree with you kind off esecially about Gaara's affection towards Naruto if you notice after meeting naruto that he ends up talking about him almost all the time but i am open to naruto and sasuke anything is better than Naruto Sakura pairing
HaloGurl6423 chapter 17 . 9/5/2011
I want to cry! It was the cutest most loveable story nut now it's over your amazing! :)
Vampeeriuke chapter 17 . 8/11/2011
Great story! and good choice for the sond ;)it is amazing ;) it's been my favourite for a few years now ;)
bostafu chapter 8 . 7/30/2011
Daamn, shikamaru is hot. I see him a new light now, lol.
bostafu chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
Damn. I love how honest the sand siblings are to each other. They've really become family haven't they?
JlovesGaara chapter 17 . 7/15/2011
FUCKING AWESOME STORY!

Seriously, I really loved the last couple chapters. I liked how you incorporated the song into the fluff and lemon, I loved how both Sasuke and Gaara found peace, and I am glad that there was a happy ending. Makes me want to squeal like a pre-teen twit does at a Justin Bieber concert. Fantastic story, love ya!
aly kat 101 chapter 12 . 3/18/2011
ok i thought id be pissed but i actually like this chapter because you made them almost completely normal once Sasuke-kun woke up which made me happy!
Uriel-Ecanus chapter 17 . 8/27/2010
This is the cheesiest goddamn story I've ever read, it's great! I even read it all in one go. I'm not much of a fluff-fan, but you certainly pulled it off well.
Kaila B chapter 17 . 8/22/2010
You should really write a hinata and kankuro fanfic :)
drake chaser chapter 17 . 7/14/2010
I loved the story it was so sweet when the finaly got to gether but there where times i stoped and thought to my self is naruto hurts gaara i would fucking slap him they make such a great couple.
Yuukahhx chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Erm, A little review ;D

This is a good story! And i don't mean to correct you, but Naruto's Surname is Uzumaki not Uzamaki ~