Reviews for Stay
Sasina chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I cried in that episode. How could no one? Itw as so beautiful. Also the feelings you described. so deep. It was well done.
wolfiegroupie chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
that was SO not horrible. in fact i would say that is one of the best "what happened after the coffee cup fell" fan fics I have read. realistic and well written, great description. well done!
Kawaii Youko chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Actually, that wasn't horrible at all. - Your words are very descriptive. I really like this fic. - Wonderful, highly recommended as well.
Sanosuke4ever chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
You go girl! I loved the story. I like it when it shows Milly's POV. But sad, and sorrowful. *tear, tear, tear* Why did Wolfwood have to die? Why?
otaku17 chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
you freak, that was not horrible. it was sad, however it was great!
dark-moon-possesor chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
*sniffles* Beatiful...just beautiful. *sniffles* I love the story...why did he have to die? ;_;
Anyways, I love your writing style, and its anything *but* horrible. Its beautifully written. I would like to see more Wolfwood/Millie...
_
D
Rashaka chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
You know, this is the first W/M episode 23 fic I've read, and I'm glad of it. Until now I've only read V/Meryl, and never W/M because that pairing was so perfectly captured in my mind from the show, that I didn't want to ruin it's gorgeous memory by accidentally reading bad fanfic. Nevertheless, I liked your V/M fanfic so much that I thought I'd give this a try. It was worth it; your story captured the same subltety, restraint, and quiet tragedy that we saw in episode 23.
wordwiz8121 chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
that was not horrible its was sweet. I like it
Shimizu Hitomi chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
This is the sweetest Millie/Wolfwood fic I have ever read. It makes me want to cry all over again, thinking about how Wolfwood dies... He didn't even want to die! And poor Millie... Grr... Anyways, very beautiful. It's not horrible at all.
Souls Dawn chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
:*) it was very very very nice

poor millie but this was just a great story
cardboredbox chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
*CRIES*

AAAAAAAAAAACK! It's SO SAD! AND SO SWEET!

I don't like the Milly/Nikki pairing usually...but this was so good!

How dare you say this fic was horrible! SHAME ON YOU! lol j/k 3
Aozame Yokujin chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
Oh please, stop putting yourself down. You write beautifully. It's absolutely gorgeous. Very well done. Everyone in character.
Emmi-chan chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
Melikes! Me cries, but melikes!
Lirillith chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
Oh, so good. I'm a sucker for this couple anyway, but believe me, it's far from horrible. Excellent work.
EmpressGalaxia chapter 1 . 11/17/2001