Reviews for Didn't know what I had
Tigeresscrazy chapter 7 . 7/12/2014
Awesome story you an amazing writer keep up the good work
WolvenWindNinja chapter 7 . 11/28/2009
again very nice. the story was short and a little rushed but unlike a lot of fanfic writers you have potential. it would probably be beneficial to get a beta, to help with the spelling and maybe a little on the grammar. anyway i like it a lot, keep up the good work!
WolvenWindNinja chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
very nice. i noticed your grammar is very good. and enjoy being a freshman while you can. once you're a senior you're not going to have a lot of free time!
WolvenWindNinja chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
i remember that book, poor tobias, that scene almost made me cry!
WolvenWindNinja chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
very good so far, watch your spelling thought. like 'torture', and so forth, but other than that i must say i'm intrigued and plan on reading the rest!
Crystalstorm chapter 7 . 10/24/2003
Great .
solar-sun chapter 7 . 7/30/2002
Awwwwwwwwww, that's soooooo sweeet. I love it.
killslay chapter 6 . 5/18/2002
It's good. Tons of brotherly luv :)! The spelling could be a bit better. But one thing I don't get: wouldn't Dragonus, and the MDs, have put up a bit more of a fight between eachother?
Pop Weasel chapter 7 . 4/10/2002
It's a good thing that it ended happy, other wise...oh hell, what would I do? Ducks Rock!
BlueMoonDuchess chapter 7 . 3/16/2002
FINISH! lol jk, that is a great way to end the story, but FINISH! lol, well like

always you have mangaed to pull off another excellent piece of work
miyukitakaishi1 chapter 7 . 3/14/2002
You are soooooooo good! It was so cute! I liked your referance to Digimon*starts singing*

Bernie the Penguin: It was very well written and I liked the happy ending.
Liv chapter 7 . 12/4/2001
Beautiful!

Write more!
Kaeera chapter 7 . 12/4/2001
It was a happy end, wasn't it?*laughs* I love it when people do that...

oh well, I love them to write, too*sighs* Well, everybody is writing wonderful MD stories,

maybe I should finish mine, too...I mean, I just started it...two weeks aho*sighs again*

Okay, okay, I leave.
DxInsider chapter 7 . 12/4/2001
YEAH! Go Wi;dwing. Wow he can sing.
Liv chapter 6 . 12/2/2001