Reviews for Until the Last Dying Moments
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Wow that was indeed long!

It makes me sick just how these GIW could do something so sadistic, so...cruel, in my opinion they should have gone to the exact same hell the Fentons went throught THAT would be an eye for an eye.

They don't deserve humanity.

Invader Johnny Signin Off.
purrbaby101 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Oh god... that's so depressing! Perfectly angsty. Yet... wow. I wanted them to all be safe, but that doesn't happen in agst stories now, does it? Poor Jazz... and everyone else. Sigh... it has depressed me. They don't have the death sentence here in Michigan, USA. Other states do though. That's still incredibly depressing... I fail at giving criticism. So I won't. But amazing job. I'm glad you wrote it too, even though it took forever to write (and read too!) I'm now off to read more Angst Day stories! Whee!
Shining Zephyr chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
...Frozen in time? I knew you were gonna thro in Vlad- SO CALLED IT- but the whole "frozen in time" thing was REALLY an eye-catcher. Jeez, I'm impressed. This was so awesome and amazing and just... damn. I'm proud of you, Moonlight. This is totally awesome, and you've done something really, really cruel, cold-hearted, and simply angst-ridden. Great work.

Shiny-sama
KHwhitelion chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
*cries* so sad!

really sad! I mean, stuck like that forever? *Cries*

i think Jazz should have gone back in time with clockwork to save the blueprints, or take a digital pic of them...poor danny.
Lady Canu chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Hi! I know i should have waited til tomorrow but i just... Oh my god, that was fantastic! :) The "DP Angst day" is the best idea ive ever heard, haha. I love angst stories so much...(L)

Cant wait until October 1st to read more! Take care!

ps: sorry if i have some misspellings, im not from an english country ;P
CatalystOfTheSoul chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Beautiful. It touched my heart, meaning favorite list! XP

Now, how am I to criticize if I do not know Australian slang? XD, kidding. I loved it, a true angst piece. I think this will be the first of many that will make my fav list today! (And tomorrow of course, that's my October 1st...so I'm posting mine then. XD)

When Danny was at court, I was kinda hoping Vlad would drag in a few...ghostly witnesses to stand for Danny. But, the guys in white would go CRAZY and uhh...I'm not sure how the court would react to a giant talking wolf or something. XP, and I don't think Vlad would become that desperate quite yet.

I wonder where Tucker and Sam went...I have no doubt they opposed this completely. And Clockwork could have tried rewinding back a year to fix it...wait no, time paradoxbad.

Now, one question, were the GIW agents killed from the explosion, or was it smaller then that? OH, sorry, one more, was the guy pulling the lever stuck in time too? It wasn't mentioned...XD, although, hey, way awesome!

I loved the pain and emotional conflict in here, it made me very very happy in a way only an angst piece can.

Thanks for coming up with this!

Catalyst
Thunderstorm101 chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
I see what you mean about how it's angsty at the end but not the beginning...that's just sick. Forever trapped in their worst, most desperate moment...
hawkflyer667 chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Omg...that was kool! I liked it a lot, but im kinda morbid, so angst fics are kool. i do hope u realize it is september 30th, but since u live in austraila, it might be the first. idk. i live in the usa, so ya...

Danny shouldnt have been frozen though...i like angst fics, but i like it when danny wins.

Nice story!

Hawkie
Hordak's Pupil chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
wow, that was awesome an angsty, I think my heart stopped a few times while reading it. Have a Sad Angst Day. :)
icestriker chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
That was awesome! Sad ending really. I want the extra big cookie with chocolate chips so if anything i dont know how you guys do it in Australia but here the court system doesnt work like that. It doesnt just happen a trial doesnt just happen a day after arrest first there is arraignment (sp?) and then it can take months, maybe years before a trial, but it was rigged by GIW and plus its just a fic so im not going to say that much.

Also why would Jack and Maddie get electric chair if Danny and JAzz were sentenced to injection? Just seems a bit odd to me, but nevertheless it was a terrific angst fanfic!

PS: DIE GIW