Reviews for White Out
KaramelKat chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Swissmiss this was wonderfully written and I also read the sequel. I loved them both and I hope you will write more to your Luna/Neville story very soon. You write Neville and Luna very well.
Illusion of the Mirror chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This was quite sweet. Thank you very much for sharing.
LoonyLongbottom chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
These two always give me butterflies in my stomach and you picture them just so right and sweet... I think JKR should have paired them, but you made it look like she did :-)

Sweet and well written, congrats.
hogwartsismydrug chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
haha how was that M?
Adelaide6208 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
That was really enjoyable. You keep Neville and Luna in character so well!
ShanaBaby00 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
This was a very lovely story, though admittadly a bit hard to follow since there were no quotations to signal dialogue.

I loved how in-character both Neville and Luna were throughout the entire thing, not once did it break. :)

You're a talented writer.
Lucy chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Hi SwissMiss!

It's PieIsMyFriend.

And you just got yourself a new fan.

Why didn't you tell us you were such an amazing writer?

Seriously, I am recommending you to all my friends _

This fic was beautiful, and believable, and you had me laughing all the way through. Your Luna is so true to the book, at's unbelievable. So sweet, and you totally made me realise what could have been between Neville and Luna.

Ohmigosh, the whole thing was just ...

There are no words.

Your writing style is PERFECT.

Tell me when you publish a book, 'kay?

I'll be the first to buy it.

Lucy x
emily-in-the-glass chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
lovely story. you're an excellent writer, and i hope you do more neville/luna one-shots!
previouslysane chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
You've totally got me believing that this actually happened.

Great writing! ]
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Excellent story. Yes, Luna would the only person to wonder why no Slytherins were ever asked for the D.A. (though Crabbe and Goyle's response should have gotten them keelhauled by their Head of House).

This was good!
NevemTeve chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Cute, and really in character! Thank you for writing it.

(I hope Neville finally decides that having a girlfriend is not just a tiring duty;)
BettinaW chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
They are very much in character! A nice little story, thank you!