Reviews for Neighbourhood Trouble
Shadow-chan93 chapter 14 . 1/4/2009
"I ate a worm" XD

Ich mag die Kinder XD

Leon Le'one... uh, jetzt hat nicht nur Rosette ne Konkurrentin, sonder auch Chrono nen Konkurrent... Das kann spanned werden
VioletMoonlights chapter 14 . 1/3/2009
lol I would not survive Rosette's job, I'll probably go insane if I did '

Well you did very good with this chappie and I'll wait for the update ~_
MariamTiarko chapter 13 . 1/2/2009
Nice. Lad os alle hjælpe Rosette med at holde Satella væk fra Chrono! X3

Hm, det syndt for Aion han skal være så svag, men det er godt at se at han holder sig glad når han kan. Hvad er det egentlig for en sygdom han har? X3

Hende Satella er da ekstremt påtrængende må man sige. Hun dukker bare op overalt. Det ville nu bare være godt vis Rosette ville fortælle hvad Satella har sagt, så ville han nok holde mere afstand til hende.

Jaa, så er det jo bare, hvad Chrono har af overraskelse til Rosette. Jaja.

Det er godt at se at Rosette er blever så gode venner med Joshua. Når man er syg er det meget rart at der er nogen der vil snakke med en af fri vilge, end at de har fået en ordrer på at gøre det.
VioletMoonlights chapter 13 . 12/3/2008
Aww I liked the ending with Rosette and Joshua _ that was sweet. Update soon as you can ~_ I love it soo far!
Shadow-chan93 chapter 13 . 12/2/2008
bwahahaha, die Kinder sind lustig XD Kannst du weitere solche Stellen einbauen? Das sind immer meine Lieblingsstellen XD
Shadow-chan93 chapter 12 . 11/24/2008
aw, b-day party Schönes kapitel... Aber, dass Chrono sowas nicht schon geahnt hat, finde ich lustig XD Oder er hat seinen eigenen Geburtstag vergessen XD
VioletMoonlights chapter 11 . 11/14/2008
It was a good chapter _ and you're not the only one with writer's block -_-' I have it too...and it doesn't really help me if I have homework, and errands to do... But anyways, keep thinking ok, and if you have trouble just PM me, I'll think of something for you ~_

P.S. I updated on Timeless Memories and the only reviews I got from was from some user who used one word to describe my chapter(s) -_-' (I didn't think she read at all...) But I'm not forcing you to read, you can do whatever you want '
Shadow-chan93 chapter 11 . 11/14/2008
ich will aber wissen, was das Geheimnis ist! Jetzt!

Bitte schreib schnell weiter, ja?
VioletMoonlights chapter 10 . 11/3/2008
Nice chappie I can't wait for the one when Rosette will try to handle the kids in the orphanage, lol. (P.s. I posted My Winter up! ) well update soon ok? but time your time, like I always say ~_
Shadow-chan93 chapter 10 . 11/3/2008
hm... mwahaha. Ich freue mich schon daruaf, dass die Kinder Rosette fertig machen...
VioletMoonlights chapter 9 . 10/26/2008
That was a cute chapter I liked the ending. I shall wait for the next chappie XD
Shadow-chan93 chapter 8 . 10/24/2008
die Erkältungs-Epidemie ist bei uns hier zum Glück schon vorbei... Armer Chrono... Hast du jetzt einen Job für Rosette gefunden? Kannst du vielleicht irgendwann noch so einen richtig schönen Cat-Fight zwischen Rosette und Sathella einbauen? Das wär echt lustig XD
VioletMoonlights chapter 8 . 10/23/2008
Gosh, this chappie reminds me now that my family is sick (well just my dad and my little bro) and somehow I never get sick. lol. Anyways I liked the chapter And it was about time for Rosette to tell Satella that she was snobby! lol, maybe she'll learn somthing XP (or maybe not) keep up with the good work
VioletMoonlights chapter 7 . 10/21/2008
Nice chappie, lol Satella didn't had a chance to eat with Rosette and Chrono Well I'm going to type some more of my fanfic now to get it posted! _ keep up with the good work!
Shadow-chan93 chapter 7 . 10/21/2008
OKay, wenn ich Chrono wäre, würde ich auch versuchen heraus zu finden, was am Telefon los war. WAS WAR DA LOS? WILL WISSEN!
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »