Reviews for Hell High
rosette fan chapter 30 . 1/28/2011
YOU WANT TO WRIGHT MORE YOU KNOW YOU DO SO DO IT NOW
fangirl chapter 6 . 1/27/2011
Omg so funny i choked on my ice tea, Question dose it really work as a drug cuse that would explain a lot i'm a nut case and i drink it every day
White Rose Fox chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I really like your stories. Very good job.
fallendemise21 chapter 23 . 8/13/2009
(O.O)

does Kate realise that if she forbids Rosette from seeing Chrono,she dies?

cute,cute chrono!33

*goes back to reading*
MariamTiarko chapter 30 . 2/5/2009
Nyaa it doesn't matter how long time pass before you update, just you don't forget your story X3 Valentine... Oh my god! It's only in 11 days O_O Hehehe, I'm sure you'll get really good ideas to it :) Nice chapter
HelenaLaVince chapter 30 . 2/4/2009
aww i hope i could see the fireworks
Whispering Lotus chapter 30 . 2/4/2009
Aww... sehr schön auch wenn es etwas spät, trotzdem aber früh da ist :D lol, Sheda wird es nie schaffen mit dem kaffee auf zu hören XD und wenn sie dann erst unter alkohol einfluss steht XO O je...

Lade schnell das nächste kapitel hoch ja :D ideen habe ich aber leider keine von
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Very interesting, I must say...
Amayada chapter 29 . 1/12/2009
...this story is kind of weird...anyways please update soon...I can't wait to see what happens next:)
Lan Yue Hime chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
yeah Rosette finally appears XD
VioletMoonlights chapter 29 . 12/27/2008
So Aion, Genai, and Shader had ended up in the loony bin, lol. This chapter made me laugh so hard XD It was soo great! I hope you update soon, but like I've said in my later reviews, take your time _

Oh and Merry Christmas! X3
Whispering Lotus chapter 29 . 12/27/2008
Ich konnte mich kaum halten vor lachen als ich die Looney Bin stellen gelesen habe XD ich kann immer noch nicht aufhören lol. So viele chapters hast du geschrieben und alle waren einfach freue mich schon auf das nächste Kapitel :D und hoffe du hattest ein frohes fest
MariamTiarko chapter 29 . 12/27/2008
Pfft... Hahahahhaha xD Go Sheeda GO! I actually feel bad for Aion and Genai xD Poor them. But hey, they're demons, it shouldn't be impossible for them to get out of that Psychiatric Hospital.

That's good Chrono can be with Rosette and her family for Christmas
VioletMoonlights chapter 28 . 12/25/2008
Yay fighting chapter! . I'm happy Aion got beaten, he deserves it. Muhahaha! Well I can't wait for the next one! Your fanfic's addicting '
MariamTiarko chapter 28 . 12/25/2008
So nice chapters! And damn, you're writing them too fast now! X3 Poor, poor Genai... GO SHEEDA GO! xD Uuh, dear Aion, why do you always have to be this way? *Shakes head at him* Now, where do Chrono has in mind he shall go to? Does Aion wake? Or does he get free to try and kill Rosette again? It's so interesting! Can't wait for next chapter!

Oh, and to the answer of your question; No, I haven't begun on the new chapter yet. I'm counting on doing it here before the sunday, but I also have chapters to a lot of other stories I need to write and update, since it's months ago since I last updated them _!