Reviews for Straight From the Heart
tanya2byour21 chapter 4 . 11/10/2008
I loved the new chapter. And Madison is way to cute. I love her already. Keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.

pink5288 chapter 4 . 11/9/2008
Continue!]
BrOoKe DaViS23 chapter 4 . 11/8/2008
Great chapter i love maddie trying to be a match maker lol. Hope brucas get together and we find out why lucas had to leave charlotte. Anyways i love your stories soo update real soon.
princetongirl chapter 4 . 11/8/2008
loved it update soon
othfan326 chapter 4 . 11/8/2008
great chapter!

the end was really cute.

im glad that brooke and lucas have seen a bit more of each other. lucas' story is sort of being pieced together, at least i think so. but i could be totally wrong.

i cant wait to read more.

please update soon!
littlemisscasanova chapter 4 . 11/7/2008
good story. update soon. :)
chicaespanola chapter 3 . 11/7/2008
please come back and update soon!
tanya2byour21 chapter 3 . 10/14/2008
Great chapter. Keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.

CheerandBrood323 chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
hey melissa! i am almost done with the first chapter of my story. i think it will be a two or three parter because i am already up to 5 pages on word and i have so much more i want to do but i really want to post something soon. i and so excited to see where this story goes. i am excited to see how brooke and lucas met and had madison. he is definatly the father, or at least i really want him to be. i would have read this lastbight but i did a 6 mile diabetes walk on saturday and i was exhausted so i watched episode 3.04 of the oc. when marissa goes to the new school and taywhore is mean to summer. well got to go so i can finish. i want you to read it so i will message you again really soon. ttyl

Cass
pink5288 chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
Continue!]
othfan326 chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
great chapter!

hm, im very curious as to what's going on with lucas. what sent him to tree hill?

brooke's relationship with her mother and how it affects her relationship with her daughter is so sad.

i really hope (and im kind of expecting) that through the story brooke and lucas will help each other with their issues.

i cant wait to read more.

please update SOON!
bwaybaby32 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I really like the way it started.
pink5288 chapter 2 . 10/5/2008
Continue! ]
brookedavis23 chapter 2 . 10/5/2008
I love brucas story they are the only thing that is keeping my brucas faith because its clear they will not be in the show anytime soon. Anyways great story soo far update really soon cant wait to read more brucas lol.
tanya2byour21 chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
I like and I can't wait to find out who Madison's father is and if he will play any part to this story. Great writing and I so cant't wait for more. Keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.