Reviews for A Weekday Afternoon
aSqueeIntheDistance chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I liked the ending touch. Good job.
Adi Sagestar chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I love this. It's funny how Rorschach obviously knows who Dan is while Dan remains obstinately ignorant.

Adi
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Nice.

Y'know, it took an hour and a half of the Watchmen movie for me to realize that "Hey, that red head guy with the sign seems really familiar for some reason..."

Bit of a shock when Rorschach was unmasked.

X3
Wolfish-Insanity chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I have so much love for these four paragraphs, it's almost scary.
Jacqueline King chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Nicely written. Especially the bit at the end about the napkin, very picturesque of the comics.
snlover10 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Nice oneshot, can't get enough of Rorschach.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Nice. I liked Walter's creepiness.
Temeti chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
there's far too few watchmen fics out there. well done. u captured the moment nicely
bdlywrttn chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
You know what's weird? The site says there's 7 Watchmen fics, but this is the only one I could find.

But hey, not complaining. I like this a lot, we only ever saw Rorschach's perspective when he saw them (he and Laurie) on the street that one time, it's nice to see Daniel's.

Really loved the end part. You did much with few words. :-)
Hermione W. Cullen chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Hehe. Was cool. Mustard stain particularly good. One or two redundancy issues, good edit will fix. Summary in story unnecessary. Overall, liked. Good writing. Rorschach approves.
Andi Mack chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Very nice writing here! Daniel and Walter are two of my favorite characters in Watchmen so it's cool to see them interact. Writing a story with little or no dialog is pretty risky but, you did very nicely. :) - Andi
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Nice scene. I guess it's before the Keeny act? Because Rorschach surely knew Daniel's secret identity when he visited him.
Ganondorfdude11 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
This was an excellent scene. In so few words, you have shown exaclty how these two characters would react to such a situation, and by showing them out of action and out of costume, you have attempted to show just how much they are like their costumed identities. Rorshach without his mask would be pretty creepy to see, as his real face is his mask.
x-Ror-x chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Wow...it was short, simple, but very detailed, very believable. For some reason it really caught me! Love your writing, it'd be nice to see more