Reviews for The Pidgies and the Combees
Aestivates chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I APOLOGIZE FOR THE FAV SPAM YOU MUST BE GETTING.

But seriously, I am adoring this whole arc, and you have made my night and restored my faith in Pokemon fanfic. THANK YOU.

This was hilarious dfgsdfg A
BilbosLittleAcorn chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
LOL

I have to admit I really haven't watched Pokemon since Misty left...so IDK who Dawn and Zoe really are...

but I was just checking around my old fandoms,

and thought I'd read some Pokemon fanfics.

This was very amusing!

I REALLY can imagine Brock carrying around those flashcards!

XD

Great Job
00AwkwardPenguin00 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
This has got to be the fifth or sixth time I've read this, and it STILL makes me laugh! Despite the disturbing and vaguely nauseating subject of the talk, the way you wrote this is so witty and sarcastic that no matter what my mood is, all I have to do is read the first sentence, and I instantly feel better! Thank you for writing such a great fic! Keep it up!
doodlefreak chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Ahahaha! XD I always viewed Brock as the big brother/father figure to Ash! And now... man, that was great. Really well written and IC, which is always a nice, refreshing plus 3 Thanks so much!
AnimeDutchess chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
*cracks up* You are WONDERFUL. Why haven't I seen your stuff before? XD
Katie chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I can hardly stop laughing to write this review. This was way to funny, and I loved it!
Inverse of Disaster chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
pft.

aaugh why am i reading this in a public place. I seriously didn't expect to be holding back my laughter so hard that I started snort-laughing. n_n

that being said. This. is. awesome. And I've read like every other story in the RaIS Arc. You've seriously gotta keep going with this-I really like the direction it's going in. Not only is the Palletshipping awesome, but the plot in itself is pretty darn good too (the whole Team Rocket amnesia thing total effin' win, among other things) and I liked how you set up the plot as well.

I can't really remembered if I've reviewed a RaIS fic yet though. I might've reviewed the first one, might not've...but in any case you get a review now, so it's okay.

Keep it up because I really like this. 8DD
transmigratory chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
I can imagine Ash's mind is pretty scarred at this point...

Oh well, if he hadn't had this talk, I probably wouldn't be laughing so hard right now.

The title is also a nice touch. Hah.
bellashade chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
i have hiccups i was laughing so hard imagining that - and the added imagery of Prof. Oak giving the talk :P
Cased In Darkness chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Yaoi: i remember that talk, i was in the 6th grade and just came home from school...my mother was a nursing student...she had a book, a BOOK of freaking pictures and about them... oh the trauma.

good story and thanks for emindin me that my sister will come the age i was when i was given the 'talk.' oh the joys of being the older sister...firefly are you okay

Firefly: *shakes head frantically* i..am..never...readin over...your sholder...again...
Von chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
(Rolling on the floor with laughter)

Congratulations on making this both hilarious and touching!