Reviews for To Save a Past
MovingSomewhereElse chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
I really do hope that you haven't forgotten about us out here. It'd be a waste if ya did. This is a good story. Even if the reviews are pitifully low. Most people are just lazy. Even though I do like it, I think that the chapter could be just a little longer every once in a while. Splurge your loving reviewers. :) Please?

~SlyQueen
Therio chapter 3 . 11/8/2008
I am really liking the story so far. My only concern is that you will be referring to Older Harry as Cato from now on. I have always had a problem with authors changing Harry's name, even in do over stories. If only Little Harry can see him, then why change his name? Even if he was to be able to communicate with others and they were made to believe his name was Cato, he would still be Harry, and should be referred to by that from the author, albeit with Big Harry, Older Harry or something similar to distinguish the two.

I'm not going to rush you on the next chapyer. You will get it out when you do, however, I will be looking forward to reading it.
purplefeather21 chapter 3 . 10/31/2008
WOW!

This story is amazing :D

You have done a wonderful and excellent job!

Oh, yes! Please save Sirius and Snape.
Prie chapter 3 . 10/31/2008
update more
Crysania Fay chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
Well, you certainly don't have to worry about me leaving. I don't care how long it takes to have the story to pick up. I think that it's doing just fine as it is. I can't wait for the next chapter.
xDissendiumx chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
Hmm. I like this story, but I don't know exactly why, I just do. It might be te way you say things, but I don't know. I'll figure that out later on...

So this is going to be one of those 'raised by himself' stories then, is it? I've got a question... Will the older Harry age as time progresses? Or will he stay perpetually 17, or atleast until his younger self reaches a certain age?

Ehh, I guess I'll just have to wait until the chapter where it's revealed comes along.

Good chapter, short but sweet, and maybe just a little confusing. Keep up the good work.

-Dissendium
pax-draconix chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Are you going to have canon Dumbledore, with his attempt to bring Harry low so he'd willingly sacrifice himself for everyone? I find it strange that no-one tried to help him with his scars from a lifetime of abuse - even naming one of his children after his abuser... Till next time, looking forward to seeing where you take this.
Therio chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
Ok, so far this is looking interesting. I am looking forward to see where it goes.
BetaGuy chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
Keep it up.
BetaGuy chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Interesting you should continue.
xDissendiumx chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
This is a very highly used plot line, but I cant seem to get enough of it... Keep going, from what I've read so far, you've got a good start.

-Dissendium
ReadingRed chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
this is great. I'm really interested in where you'll take this story. Update soon please.
wizmage chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Who will he end up with? I like your story but please don't let the kid end up alone. That would kind of suck.
CM Aeris chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
(shrugs) so what if it's done to death? x] A lot of people still love reading it. Thanks for posting and can't wait for the next posting.
Crysania Fay chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
So far, so good. Can't wait to see what you have in mind. And yes, I have read hundreds of these. Yours so far has ranked high in that list. Keep up the good work!