Reviews for Time Again
Fallow52 chapter 42 . 8/27
Kudos :)
Simianpower chapter 1 . 8/26
Why is it that Harry always becomes either Headmaster or Head Auror? I know that these are kids stories, but that's basically saying that the best he can aspire to become is school principle or a police officer. Really? What a narrow world view! (This isn't really aimed at the author of this piece, but more fanfiction in general. This story just triggered it to the point I had to say something.)
Fallow52 chapter 42 . 8/22
Kudos :)
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 42 . 7/13
I really enjoyed this story, I loved the length of it! But what I liked the most was the plot and how it was unlike anything I had read before :)
Rishie chapter 1 . 6/26
I love this story, I especially enjoyed the fact that the whole Voldemort issue got dealt with so quickly and that the story was all about relationships, Harry and Hermione, Hermione and her family, Harry and Hermione with Ginny and Neville as best friends which I think is very cool, and the babies, I thought the accidental magic on the day the twins were born was very funny. I also like how Albus was a good guy in this story, there are too many bad albus/manipulative Albus stories out there. The lady who wrote this story and all the others she wrote was very talented, my condolences to the family.
old-crow chapter 41 . 4/19
Hi,

This was always on of my favorite feel-good stories.

Old-Crow
Specky Clarke chapter 5 . 4/17
"spend the rest of the holiday with Ginny at the Burrow" - Instigated by JKR, I always thought that this was extremely cruel on Hermione's parents. After all the Weasley's are not even relatives of either Harry or Hermione. I have read only one story that the author considered this and they would go to the Burrow for the weekdays whilst Hermione's parents were at work.
midnightscar17 chapter 16 . 4/14
Telepathic
capo327 chapter 25 . 3/20
Wow, it's like Hermione tries to top herself in how much of a cunt she can be to her husband every few chapters.
capo327 chapter 19 . 3/20
No christmas present (honestly, how would she take it if he offered sex as his only present), forgot his birthday over a book, stole her dad's idea for his present, and can't even be bothered to spend his birthday with him. Maybe Harry should have stayed with Ginny instead.
capo327 chapter 17 . 3/20
So Hermione's gift isn't actually from her, it was her dad's idea. I don't know why she decided to do that when minutes earlier she was worried about being a shitty wife.
rankokunalpha1 chapter 42 . 2/8
Awesome story you have written another fantastic story! keep up the awesome writing!
Brad
missgsmith51 chapter 14 . 2/1
Was Draco the only Malfoy there? Lucius should still be in Azkaban, now that there is no Voldemort to break them out anymore ... right? I wonder how many DEs are still on the loose.
akasanta chapter 42 . 2/1
Excellent story!

Cheers!

AKASANTA :D
daithi4377 chapter 42 . 1/26
I loved this story...almost no Voldemort...no abuse..lots of humour and love. I wasn't sure how you were going to get 42 chapters out of this story when Voldemort was done away with right at the beginning but you did it. Harry with his Midas touch with families was perfect, this is the life he should have had in canon. But then if he hadn't have had the first life and all the pain and hardship the second life wouldn't have been so very glorious for him. He saved the world twice...and Hermoine saved him. Brilliant story sorry to see it end though.