Reviews for Time Again
mithrilandtj chapter 10 . 5/20
SLED not sledge
Murkglow chapter 10 . 4/23
Oh god, why would you inflict Ron on Luna? Hasn't she suffered enough? He is one of the main people who tormented her in Gryffindor (calling her Loony and belittling her all the time). Why would you have a story that goes into detail about Ron being a dick to Hermione and then hint at him spending time with Luna?
Fàntastic
ThunderSphinx chapter 39 . 3/15
Ummmmmm. Why would Harry name his daughter "Ginny?" Or his son, "Richard?" James and Lily were his parents' names.
ThunderSphinx chapter 21 . 3/15
Luna must be desperate, if she wants to actually date Ronald "I-Chew-With-My-Mouth-Fully-Open" Weasley.

But then again, Hermione actually married the fool in canon, but that's only because J.K. Rowling wanted it to be all "One, Big Happy Weasley Family."

*vomits*
ThunderSphinx chapter 3 . 3/15
Um, what is the point of reading further if Voldemort is dead and Harry has completely won? He has no enemies yet, no struggles, no competition. It would be boring without Voldemort.

I'm not meaning any disrespect, I just don't to read Harry going to classes for the next 3 years without anything happening. And hell, Harry already KNOWS everything the professors are teaching.
Draeconin chapter 2 . 1/14
You have a bad habit of skimming over details. Yes, it would have entailed writing a lot more, but this looks more like an outline than a story.
suziq968 chapter 42 . 1/8
Every story of yours is a gift. RIP.
Jasper'sDarlinBunny chapter 39 . 12/22/2016
I love this story but I still hate that their daughter is named after Ginny. That's Harrys wife from another time! And Hermione doesn't even know! I'm just not a Ginny fan.
julschristine975 chapter 42 . 12/11/2016
This was a great story. I enjoyed reading a mostly angst free tale. Harry deserves a fairy tale life. :) Thanks so much. :)
lokyyt chapter 42 . 11/29/2016
more please keep typing and please reply
missgsmith51 chapter 31 . 11/17/2016
"Harry hoped their next visit went as well as this meeting had, he wondered for a moment how it was that a Bishop could be so unforgiving. He would find out soon enough." Perhaps the Bishop needs to do a study on the passages of the Bible dealing with forgiveness ... or read the story of the Prodigal son, since he apparently seems to consider Hermione's dad to be one. Sad.
missgsmith51 chapter 28 . 11/17/2016
LOL G Fawkes! I was wondering the same thing. To be honest, I've always considered the canon Hermione who nagged and married Ron to be a lot like Molly. She definitely has the Weasley hug down pat. I would hope, however, that she is never as smothering as Molly.

I wish Harry would be a bit more assertive in the marriage. He tends to allow Hermione to dominate him and boss him around. Yes, she is smart and knowledgeable; but she lacks wisdom, as she demonstrated with her careless neglect of both her husband and her own health in her headlong pursuit of knowledge. She needs to learn balance. She has chosen to love and marry a survivor of child abuse who has had to overcome years of being conditioned to believe himself worthless. She can't take him for granted and run roughshod over him without adding to that damage. Harry loves Hermione utterly, and she needs to remember how rare that is and value it.

I'm glad she didn't jump all over Harry for going ahead and finishing up the cottage without her. I was afraid she might. Hm. Thinking of what Seamus told the villagers about Hermione, maybe she needs to think about why she has that reputation.
missgsmith51 chapter 21 . 11/16/2016
Somehow, I can actually see a more creative, "chair-making Ron" together with Luna. I think she would appreciate the "artisan" aspect of Ron's character. I've always envisioned Luna as kind of ethereal, rather like a life-sized, delicate, "hippie faerie" - someone who would be very comfortable living in an artisan enclave and involved more with Earth based magic. She seems like someone who is at one with the world around her.
missgsmith51 chapter 17 . 11/16/2016
The fact that Hermione was so engrossed in her book that she 1) fell off a sofa when Molly raised her voice to get her attention and, even worse, 2) forgot her husband's birthday was coming up, should be a wake-up call that she needs to come up for air periodically. Too bad she wasn't with Harry; she would have been able to meet James, and he could have told her directly about the two spells. In fact, if they had been together, Godric himself might have insisted on coming. Hey, you never know! I'm just glad Harry got to meet his dad.