Reviews for Time Again
Cata chapter 42 . 9/29
Wow it was absolutely wonderful I really really enjoyed this story ! Thank you so much !
KnowInsight chapter 42 . 9/17
Great story!
JeanPaulVS chapter 42 . 9/4
Muy bonita lectura. Algo rápida, no, muy rápida pero entretenida.
jlm638j chapter 41 . 8/12
. .
jlm638j chapter 41 . 8/12
. .
brigrove chapter 23 . 7/6
I think I tried the line about sweet music once, and got the same response
brigrove chapter 22 . 7/6
I loved the line out taking her to bed and making mad passionate love.. That just had to be written by one of a happy couple. Having used that line with my late wife when we were both exhausted and received a similar respose, it brings back happy memories
Dgg
Vf
Cc
Bm
ARedHair chapter 38 . 4/7
Beyond Hermione having a naturally quick childbirth, it would make sense that magical midwives would have developed spells facilitating pregnancy, childbirth, and recovery.
Linda chapter 42 . 3/25
Loved the story
TsukuyoGintoki chapter 4 . 3/17
another thing that is annoying. he was an old man who had a wife and kids. it doesn't make sense for him to be reacting like a 15 year old virgin. if anything he should be much more confident than Hermione. He should be much more confident being naked in front of her. not in a weird way but this is too much.

I'm sure there are a lot of good things about this story but unfortunately I'm not going to be able to get that far. I've read a lot of awesome reviews.

or maybe I'm just not in the mood to read sweet things right now. maybe I'll go read a darker story to get it out of my system then come back when I'm feeling like reading nice sweet things.
TsukuyoGintoki chapter 3 . 3/17
"after all he was a man and men didn't do such things". this is so freaking dumb.

at this point there doesn't seem to be a story since everything seems to be wrapped up. I'm not sure if I'm even finish this chapter. I'm not interested in tons and tons of fluff.

It also doesn't make sense for Harry to attempt to go back to the Dursley's. He's mentally an adult and would have no desire to see them especially when Sirius is still alive.

He went there, not to say goodbye, but to live there. it just doesn't make sense.

I'll give it a little more more time to grow in me but I might be dumping this story.