Reviews for Time Again
HermioneBlack2 chapter 42 . 6/10
wicked
FFFudgeUp chapter 42 . 6/8
Adorable little story. I love how the whole family got to be together. Thanks for sharing
Arial Wolf chapter 42 . 5/27
Totally fricking awesome bloody brilliant thank you for this amazing tale of awesomeness thanks this is still an amazing read thanks
hisnhers chapter 11 . 4/21
Rereading, again!

The punishment should fit the crime. The Dursleys would never learn otherwise. Can't remember if they do learn their lesson or not... hmm.

For instance, kids and teens throwing wet towels on floor instead of hanging them up over shower to dry? No towels for a few days. Try getting into pajamas still wet. They don't forget that lesson in a hurry!

his
mumphie chapter 19 . 4/4
Great for Ron to actually have a talent!
Tammy Warren Heidelberg chapter 42 . 2/25
Thanks for this story! I loved it!
waya715 chapter 42 . 2/20
a fantastic story! thank you for taking the time and effort to make it enjoyable for everyone!
jimmy.oz chapter 20 . 12/2/2020
feel like Godric should be the one getting all the credit after all it is from his book. all she is doing is changing some things.
jimmy.oz chapter 1 . 12/1/2020
I think the only thing I may be unhappy with this chapter is that it makes it sound as if hermione is all that matters yet once again he is the one having to deal with the problems. of course him getting his soul mate will probably make him happier and he can save others most likely.
BoredKing chapter 18 . 11/26/2020
Wait so the reason he went through everything else has is so Hermoine can be known as the "greatest with of all time"? Then why even bother with Harry if Hermione is the important one? Why not just have Hermione be the one to be reborn/sent back?

This is a cute story but the sheer amount of "Hermione is great and perfect" is really too much. It makes Harry seem like nothing more than a "trophy husband" regardless of what he can or does accomplish.
K chapter 42 . 11/23/2020
A very enjoyable story.
Gecko chapter 2 . 11/23/2020
I don't know if you still check in this account, but know that Broomstick Flyer is still bringing joy to people in 2020.
jeremy.a.porter chapter 42 . 10/28/2020
Awesome story. I greatly enjoyed it.

An epilogue would be awesome! Lol.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/29/2020