Reviews for Time Again
G Fawkes chapter 28 . 8/10
Sorry... I truly do love everything about the story... except I'm ready to vomit over Hermione wanting to be "just like Mrs. Weasley" (gag, wretch).
(And I'm a GUY!)
I can't even imagine Hermione not going to Oxford, or Cambridge, (or St Andrew's so Harry could golf. He probably OWNS it, anyway)
Or then go to Law School, or something, and then put the Ministry on it's ear. 'Special Assistant to the Minister' or whatever.
This is setting 'Women's Lib' back decades.
G Fawkes chapter 7 . 8/8
HOW! How did someone know, and stick a diamond ring ad next to the bottom of this chapter?! Way too much to be a coincidence.

Guess all my other questions will have to wait till MY next great adventure.
I'm re-reading a whole bunch of Broomstick's stuff, and missing her more and more with each one. Sorry, to the family, and thanks for continuing to share her works with us.

Been looking for years, and I think I've finally found... (drum roll) ... the fourth member of my "Fanfic Mount Rushmore". She looks pretty good up there with Old Crow, Robst, and ChemProf.
Not my thing, I dont like Disney logic where "True loves kiss" can fix everything, just like here if he simply kissed the brat things would have turned out fine.
it makes me really angry, which wont make me enjoy it.
Why would US Federal Agants from the Chicago of the 1920s be at all interested in studying Riddle's homuncus? You wrote, "The body of the thing was to be studied by the untouchables."

"The Untouchables" are from a whole different (Mobsters and Feds) storyverse, while DoM-workers in the Rowlingvetse are referred to as "Unspeakables" referring to the secrecy surrounding their duties and even their identities.

Next you'll be wanting to "cut in" Harry for "A Piece of the Action," the mobsters' ill-gotten gains, as was done in that episode of original Star Trek. ;-)
Mon Esprit Libre chapter 3 . 4/3
as much as i'd like to, this is so deus ex machina and with so little actual non-spelt-out "she was so sad she cried" emotion that i really just can't continue with this fic. everything feels like a bunch of robots. i have no idea why harry-hermione were laughing at harry's "refusal" to forgive ron. nothing seemed funny until it said hermione was holding in laughter. and then, someone who sees visions is called a seer-why is no one making this connection? surely harry would've thought to more gradually say these things. "revently i've been seeing things in my dreams and they've been coming true the next day"..."i saw something that is supposed to happen i think"
but even then the point of seers/prophesies is to PREDICT the future & that can't really be changed, just like oracles in mythology
the entire thing feels rushed as well, and hermione is OOC from the get-go. there's no excuse thay "it's a fanfic" or "she's loved him from day one"-you need to explain WHY she does & relate it back to things, like she thought harry sounded like a hero in the books she read and as a child had always liked princely characters for xx reason, not just say "oh well she liked him lol"
overall just really disappointed
truthhunter chapter 42 . 2/29
Loved the story. Disliked the pairing but it was much better then expected. I think you should do a few more like this but mix up the pairings it has been a memorable experience as for the taboo hunters I would guess its a spell that trackes vibration patterns over a area in this case Britain and if you remember Dean was in the same forest
stevefocus chapter 42 . 2/24
Great story I really enjoyed readin it.
Calmzone1 chapter 42 . 2/17
great story, enjoyed it from beginning to end. Thanks for sharing your ideas with us. I would have liked a side note on if the Bishop helped the teen after all though. :)
andjelija.nenic chapter 3 . 2/15
midnightscar17 chapter 29 . 11/11/2015
You keep ruining this story by calling hermione's own parents muggles. Say parents or inlaws by for petes sakes stop with the muggle shit
midnightscar17 chapter 7 . 11/11/2015
I still dont get why you didnt use any of the engagement rings in his vault. They had better charms on them
frodosucks chapter 42 . 11/5/2015
In reference to your last authors' notes. The ministry were monitoring for underage magic, hence Harry getting two owls, while living at the Dursleys', for underage magic and in front of a muggle. It would not be much of a step to adjust that system to monitor for certain spoken words, especially as it involves MAGIC!
missgsmith51 chapter 25 . 9/23/2015
You know ... In every one of the "bad Hermione" stories I've read on this site, she nearly always betrays Harry for access to books and special knowledge that others can't get. Even though this isn't a "bad Hermione" story, it certainly shows her to be almost obsessive-compulsive when it comes to books and acquiring knowledge (not necessarily wisdom). I love books, reading, and learning, but Hermione is addicted. The real problem, though, seems to be the arrogance involved ... as though she alone has the understanding to handle this complex magic. (Why not delegate some of the healing business to Madam Pomfrey, or even Harry? It's his family magic!) Remind you of any other character in Harry's life who always seems to "know best"? JM2K ...
missgsmith51 chapter 23 . 9/23/2015
Why would Harry be burning vegetables when "he cooked the Muggle way"? I thought he was accustomed to cooking the Muggle way, after years of cooking for the Dursleys.

Seamus reminds me of one of my uncles. Dad used to say he didn't lie, exactly; he simply told his stories in full technicolor and panoramic CinemaScope. Then again, given O'Keefe's penchant for exaggeration ... I suppose Hermione's "exploits" will become part of the village's lore. LOL!
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 9/23/2015
I thought marriage would automatically emancipate H&H. I'm surprised it didn't.