Reviews for First Time
fbiuzz chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
You know this actually makes sense...In the Heroes universe the powers are connected to the brain, if you give them some drugs that effects the brain, It could actually inhibit their powers.
Junior VB chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Buen trabajo. / Good job.
Riddle Wraith chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Deritine chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Heh heh. Very good. Bastard deserves it. Though I now have conflicting thoughts on the actor due to ST2009. But definitely got the whole scene from very few words (helps that the scene is shown so often in Dexter, probably).
Rachiedoubt chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
You did Dexter so well... it was eerie. I could hear his voice in my head speaking his dialogue here. Really great.
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Fantastic
wren10514 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
excellent idea. nice and pithy _
QuellyAnne chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I Dexter and Sylar are my two favorite TV characters. So this is awesome. If anyone could ever kill Sylar it could only be Dex.
BJA Fan chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
:D This is awesome.
Dastiel4ever chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
How could you do this to Sylar? Sorry I'm a HUGE Sylar fan! But it's really extreamly good!
A Chance for Bliss chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Bwahahaha I just wanted to say this was epic :)

Two shows that I love: Dexter/Heroes

Two characters that I love: Dexter/Sylar.

Perfect, awesome idea!
Rob Hastings chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
There is so much more to the story. I want more!
Neuronerd chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Hahaha...! If there is anyone I love as much as Sylar it would be Dex. Bravo for this short, I hope you will write more. What a team they could make...if they both were not such stubborn loners.
Dr. Muraki chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
This fic made me seriously giddy. I salute you for the (I find) incredibly original idea, and also for making it from Sylar's pov, which made it much darker that way.

Loved it!
fly.away.bird chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
i loved it payback now he wishes he didn't kill all those people but i think it should have been the other way sylar is only confused because of all the people using him and saying that they are his real family *cough cough angela peterilli cough* and saying stuff just to use him dexter just likes the satisfaction he gets when he kills